He grinned and stroke softly over her right leg as it was the only part of her body he could reach in that big bathtub.

“Where's Sara?”, she asked suddenly and looked at him.

“She couldn't come. She's with Barbara over the weekend.”

“Oh..”, Stevie was clearly disappointed.

“She would have loved to come but you know, this drama class performance is soon and she's playing the main act, so...”

“She had to be there..”

“Yeah.”

“Gosh, she's only 15 and yet she's acting like me. Work, work, work..”

“Well, like mother like daughter, right?”, he laughed.

She splashed him with water and laughed.

“Sad but true.”

They lay down in the hot bath for a while, none of them saying anything. It was so relaxing.

“You had a rough week?”

“Oh Lindsey! You can't imagine! I'm so tired! Three nights in a row. I'm exhausted!”

“In six weeks you'll be back home”, he sad calmly, “and then I won't let you go for a long, long time..”

“I love that!”, she smiled, got up and approached him.

He watched her lovingly as she sat down on his lap, folded her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. His arms wrapped around her body instantly and pulled her closer to him. As she straddled her legs and her hips moved back and forth, rubbing over his hard-on, he broke the kiss and looked at her.

“Don't get me wrong! I love what you're doing.. But didn't you say you were tired and absolutely exhaus....”

“Shut up, Linds”, she said and kissed him again.

It was around noon the other day when Lindsey got up from bed and made his way into the bathroom. All the candles, the redwine and even the water from the night before were still in there but all the bubbles had disappeared by now. None of them had wanted to tidy up so they had left it like it had been and gone straight to bed. Stevie had needed rest and he had held her the whole night, happy to have her back in his arms again.

He washed his hands and splashed some cold water in his face. He then went back into the bedroom and slid back into the warm bed beside Stevie, pressed his naked body against hers and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her neck and shoulders with soft kisses.

She woke up, smiling, her eyes still closed, stroking his strong arms that held her so tightly. She turned around and met him in a hot, lazy kiss. His fingers slid down her curves, over her bare breasts, down her stomach to her butt, squeezing it appreciatively.

“Want something?”, she smirked between kisses, opened her eyes and looked into his.

“Want you.”

She smiled: “Then take me!”

He kissed down her upper body, his tongue not leaving her soft body once. He reached her bellybutton and sucked lightly on her skin. She parted her legs, wanting him to touch her there. He run a finger over her sensitive area and left it again. She moaned desperately in response. He grinned and did it again.

“Want something?”, he asked, repeating her previous question.

She whimpered lustfully and moved her hips up and down, encouraging him to go on.

He smiled, placed a kiss on her stomach and entered her with two fingers. She moaned as he moved them in and out of her. He watched her closely. Her eyes shut, her mouth slightly open, high whimpers escaping her swollen lips and her nails dug into the bedsheets – she was all his.

He lowered his head and his tongue found her most sensitive spot. He licked and sucked lightly on it. She cried in satisfaction. She was putty in his hands, her whole body shaking lustfully by his touch.

She was close – he felt it – and just before pushing her over the edge, he left his place and slipped on top of her, kissing her passionately.

“Don't stop!”, she whined and rubbed her hips against him, trying hard to get some more release.

He entered her in one smooth motion and nuzzled his face into her neck. Gosh, she felt so good!

“So wet, Steph”, he mumbled, “so tight..”

She shuddered bis his words and pressed him deeper inside of her. Their breathing increased. First, he lifted his upper body, not sliding out of her, then he lifted up her legs. His eyes wandered lustfully over her bare breasts which were moving in strict time of their frantic rhythm. The whole bed was shaking, the headboard crashing against the wall – they didn't care!

Suddenly, he stopped and slid out of her.

“Turn on your back!”, he demanded.

“Whaaat?!”, she asked with a confused expression on her face.

“Just do it, Steph”, he said lovingly, “I'm sure you'll like it.”

She shot him one more nervous look and obeyed.

He slid his hand down her spine, lowered his head and covered her neck and shoulders with soft kisses. He then lay down on top of her back and parted her legs with his hands. When he entered her again, she gasped enthusiastically. It felt different in that position – but it felt good.

He built up a slow rhythm to make her feel comfortable and caressed her neck again, stroking away her long, golden hair, his hands on top of hers, they clawed entwinded into the bedsheets.

She felt his warm breath at her ear and concentrated on how he felt inside of her.

“You like it?”, he asked breathless.

“Mhmmmm”, she moaned, “harder, Linds.”

“That's my girl!”, he smirked and did as he was told.

By now, both of them were breathing heavily as he thrusted inside of her, wild and hard.

“Linds..”, she whined desperately.

“You're close?”

She cried in response – she was close!

He pushed deeper, fulfilling her, and she let it go.

A loud whimper escaped her lips, when she reached her climax, her muscles shaking lustfully beneath him. It took a few more thrusts, feeling her inside tighten up for him and he orgasmed as well, emptying himself inside of her and collapsing on top of her back, his face burried in her long hair.

They stayed so for a while, both of them trying to catch their breaths. Then, he slid out of her and lifted himself up. His hands touched the small of her back and he started massaging her.

“Oh yes!”, she mumbled satisfied, when she felt his hands kneading her back in all the right places.

“I start to like this position more and more, Linds”, she moaned and he smiled down at her contentedly.

“You've had a hard week! I get your body a treat!”

“Mhmmmm, I like that”, she said. She was so relaxed by now.

“I have to admit, even though those two and half weeks without you have been torture, it was worth the wait, Linds..”

“Do not get used to it! I'm not going to leave you alone again for such a long time.”

“Good! I hope I'm allowed to get used to this, though..”, she smirked, opening one eye and winking at him.

He laughed, bent down and kissed her again.