⚘⌇ special chapter - 8k special

THIRD PERSON'S

Camera flash doon, camera flash dito, Rhian just couldn't bear the noise of camera flashes anymore but then she felt someone held her hands. Umangat ang tingin nito at nakita kung sino ito.

Justin.

He just smiled at him which made the other medias smiled and squealed. Now was the block screening of Marrying You, the presscon were currently happening.

Sa totoo lang, it was just her dream na maipalabas sa malking screen ang mga webtoons and stories na ginawa niya and she was beyond proud that everything is happening as she planned with the help of his husband of course, Justin.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. de Dios. We are beyond happy to have you here. Good evening everyone. So I guess, we can already start entertaining your questions" The MC announced. The medias immediately raised their hands.

Rhian smiled and pointed a specific reporter to ask them first.

"Question for Ms. Roxas, what inspired you to write Marrying You? Nabalitaan naming it was based on a true story" Rhian then smiled as she sneaked a peek on the man beside her.

"Yes, it was true. It really inspired me to write Marrying You because I was very sad and devastated nung nagdesisyon akong pumunta ng London to continue my studies" She answered then cheerfully.

Kung babalikan niya yun, it really caused her so much pain. Hindi niya maiwasang manghinayang sa mga oras na hindi niya naamin kay Justin ang totoo niyang nararamdaman pero kung iisipin, it was still worth the wait because they are now together.

"Mr. and Mrs. de Dios, would you mind to share your story with us?" The two looked at each other saka ngumiti.

"We were a typical teenagers before. I was actually bullied when I was in highschool. But we actually met in a fitting room in a botique somewhere the mall. Aksidente lang siya kase hinahabol siya ng mga nangbubully sa akin noon" Panimula ni Justin

"I have known her ever since pero never ko aakalain na magiging interesado ako sa kanya. Nalaman na lang namin one day that we are arranged to each other since their company is slowly going down"

"Akala ko dun lang kaming dalawa. Mag-kaaway and civil of each other but here she was and helped me to changed even fought my bullies. Iyon siguro ang nagustuhan ko sa kanya. Some may see as a bad girl before but for me, she was the most loving and caring girl I could've ask for" Narinig nila ang malakas na tilian ng medias which made them both chuckled.

"But everything again changed nung narealize ko ng gusto ko siya. She avoided me hanggang sa nabalitaan kong kinancel niya yung wedding at pumunta ng London ng walang paalam" He received an 'Aww' from the medias kaya naman napanguso si Rhian.

"Akala ko nga hindi na kami magkikita ulit pero laking pasasalamat ko sa kaibigan ni Stell. She chose me as the director of this movie kaya nagkita kami ulit sa London. Hi Ate Kath!" He playfully said saka kinawayan ang kaibigan niyang nasa likod ng cam. Tinawanan lang siya nito saka umiling-iling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another Filipino Achievement! A Filipino Webtoon titled ‘Marrying You’ is trending all over the world. It was illustrate by Rhian Jade Roxas-de Dios and written by herself with the help of our very own Director Mr. Justin de Dios.

Rhianna Jade Roxas-de Dios was a famous webtoon illustrator. She was known with her stories ‘A Thousand What ifs’ ‘Notice’ ‘Challenge’ ‘Prank’ and ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’ . While Justin de Dios is a Filipino famous Director who also known with his project ‘Notice’ ‘Challenge’ ‘Prank’ and ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’ who was written and illustrate by his wife, Rhian

It was based on a true story that happened to the writers. The story is about a Nerd and a Bad girl who is set by Marriage and later on they fall in love with each other.

The Book was originally written in filipino but now the book is available in English, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, French, Spanish, Indonesian, Indian, Turkish, etc. and continue to work in other languages.

In the couple's statement Rhian said "Hindi ko inaakalang maraming magkakagusto sa storya ng buhay namin. Gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa walang sawang sumusuporta ng Webtoon na ito"

While Justin confimed that this story will also have a Live Action Series who will potrayed by themselves

This is PH Trend reporting for this Article, Special Thanks to The Coordinator and to Mr. and Mrs. de Dios for the Statement

-PH TREND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you tired?" Malambing na tanong ni Justin sa babaeng nasa tabi niya saka hinaplos ang buhok nito.

"Kinda. But I'm fine, don't worry" She said as she clung her arms to his arms.

"Justin, thank you" Justin secretly smiled.

"For what?"

"For everything. I know paulit-ulit ako but I was just so grateful that you are here with me. Thank you for looking for me. Thank you for loving me kahit ganito ako. Thank you, Jah"

"I won't get tired of you, Rhian. Kahit ilang beses pa tayong mag-away minsan, I will always go to you. You are my home" Rhian exhautedly smiled and leaned his head onto his shoulders.

"I love you, Jade. I love you always"

"I love you more, Jah" She happily said saka ipinikit ang mata niya.

"Rest well, Jade. I know you are exhausted" He lastly said as he kissed her forehead and drifting to sleep beside his wife.

LAST CHAPTER