[12] I Love You

✅Revised

Jisung felt terrible.

He had no idea why he was ignoring Minho.

Embarrasment, maybe?

By this time almost everyone had heard about how the older had appeared on the concert's backstage with numerous hickeys on his neck, and almost everyone knew who he was with that night, hearing about the Changlix room switch. No one really cared, but he could feel the curious stares from the staff, maybe looking for marks on him, maybe just wandering how far they had gone, or just judging him.

When his make up was being done, that's when his anxiety shot up.

"Have you heard about those two?"

The girls behind him said, part of the make up crew.

"The hickey story?"

"Yes! What do you think of it?"

"I mean they are always close to eachother, I wouldn't be surprised if there was indeed something between them."

"Do you think they did it."

"That's none of our bussiness."

"True, but I can't stop thinking about..."

"Jezus control yourself."

"No, no like, if there IS something."

Then a third voice joined the conversation.

"Either there being or not something between them that guy was just being used for sure."

"Han Jisung?"

"Of course. Please, look at him, he is in no way match for Lee Minho. He was probably just stressed and had to let it out."

"But, Minho was the one covered in hickeys."

"I bet Jisung has a crush on him but Minho is just using him."

"Care to shut up and go back to work?"

The artist that worked on Jisung's face said, just a moment before he stood up, glaring at the, now, scared for their lives, artists and sprinting out of the room, his parents and Chan right after him.

He had been sitting on the sofa of their small changing room since then, legs close to his chest and not quite hearing what the voices around him said. His vision blury, his breath failing and a huge pain in his head, getting worse at every second.

"No, wait, he doesn't like to be touched when...", his dad's voice was clear for a second, before Jisung jumped at an unknown touch, feeling his sobs get faster, his breath failing each time more.

A voice right next to him sounded familiar, but he couldn't unserstand the words.

"... Concentrate...", Jisung wanted to sleep, all of a sudden, he wanted to let himself go and be knocked unconscious, but the fact that he had a concert in no time was starting to make him fell even worse. "Hannie."

Suddenly he shot his eyes open, recognizing the voice, his heart started beating even faster, but his vision became clearer.

"It's not going to work, he needs space and time.", he  new that was his mom.

"Jisung, please.", Minho whispered in front of him. "Come back to me, baby."

Jisung forced himself to look in front, meeting Minho's watery eyes. The older needed to use all of his strenght not to kill the make up artists after someone that had witnessed the crew's harsh words told their mannagers what had happened. One of them was in the room right now while the other's dealt with the situation outside.

Minho carefully took Jisung's hand, under the shocked expression of the couple, who had never mannaged to touch their kid during or even after his attacks, for a long time.

Jisung was still incredibly nervous, and he couldn't look Minho in his eyes.

What if they were right?

"They weren't, Ji."

"D-did I say t-that outloud?"

Minho chuckled and caressed his cheek, felling the younger soften.

"You did.", he lowered his voice even more so no one else would hear it. "We have a concert starting in like 15 minutes and this is not the most romantic environment or situation but I've liked for for so long, Sungie. I would never use you. I'm extremly lucky to be able to be by your side, let alone have anything with you beside's friendship.", Jiseung's eys watered again as the other's wandered what their conversation was about. "I love you, Ji, I have for quite a while now and I can't believe you even thought I would use you. I'm so sorry you had to hear that, baby."

Jisung started crying again and threw himself at the boy, arms around his neck pulling him close.

"Guys even thought I am loving this, there is this concert waiting for you, and Ji needs his makeup done again.", Chan looked at Minho. "And so do you."

Minho kissed Jisung'a forehead and lead him to the make up crew room, seeing the group of girls being scolded by the mannager.

"It wasn't all of them."

"What?"

"Just one, the other's were just curious."

Minho saw one of them glare at them and took Jisung's hand, intertwining their fingers and leading him to a chair.

"We'll say that to the mannagers later, now focus of getting your beautiful bare face covered in too much makeup."

—————

By the end of the concert, Chan gave his usual emotional speech and Jisung pretended to hear. He knew it backwards already. He stood next to minho, their hands brushing against each other. He suddenly got an urge to grab it, and so he did. He hid them behind his back, but everyone that was looking noticed. The boys didn't care, anyway, it wasn't nothing new for them.

Minho smiled at him, those half moon eyes making his heart race.

Jisung tapped his mic to make sure it was of.

"I love you too, Minho."