He broke her

She got herself a salad, toast, juice, and everything healthy. She didn't even get a chocolate doughnut. Oh, Belikov, what did you do?

Alberta POV

I wasn't able to sleep last night. He left her. I know they both were in love and never said anything because they were doing fine also it was nice seeing Rose happy. But now he left her for Tasha Ozera, why would he do that?

I knew Rose wasn't going to be there for practice, even if she doesn't attend her classes for the day, I'll talk to her teachers. That asshole shouldn't have done this. When I was leaving my room I saw Rose doing laps, at a very good speed. Also, her face showed no emotion. She had her mask on, and that was one of the best guardian masks I have ever seen. Seeing her like this made me want to hunt Belikov and kill him.

When I reached my office, I saw a letter on the floor near the gate of my office. I went inside and saw it was from Rose, I opened it and read it.

Dear Mommy Al,

I think you'll get a little confused by this so you can ask Liss about it. I love you, Alberta, thank you so much for always being there for me, for being my mom. I know you care about me and I'm really grateful for that. But something has happened, and I can't do anything about it. It broke me, I can't live with it, with these emotions. You always wanted me to be a great guardian right? Now, I'm gonna do that. I promise I'll do everything I can to be the best guardian and make you proud.

Love,

Rose

I really was furious, why would that asshole do that to her. I decided to meet her in the cafeteria when I saw her there my heart broke. Rose Hathaway eating just healthy food and when she went to sit with her friends she called them by their titles and she still had her guardian mask on.

He broke her.