(Lets go and have dinner.)

"But appppiiiiiii.." Fawad once again drags out to tease Kainaat.

"Fawad enough! Chup chap dinner karne chalo." Warina harshly interrupts him making everyone still in their places.

(Fawad enough! Shut your mouth and lets go and have dinner.)

"Kaise baat kar rahi hain aap aapi?" Kainaat immediately comes to her brothers rescue seeing the hurt on his face.

(Safa! what is with you talking in this tone?)

"Tum..." Warina opens her mouth to spew some jarring words again when Washma beats her to it.

"Aapi! Rehnedein aap!" Washma bitterly tells her, instantly shutting Warina's mouth.

(Safa! Let it be!)

Making a mental note to talk to her mother about Safa's behavior Washma leaves from there.

Aaban was shirtless, standing in the middle of his room. He didn't knew that Kainaat gripped his shoulders so tight that it left her nail marks.

He saw the fear in her eyes when she turned her head to see a glass table behind her.

Her fear of getting hurt was so high that she gripped his shoulders tightly. He was checking the bruises when someone barges in his room.

"Aaban whats going on?" Ibrahim was irritated with all the chaos happening.

Aaban was giving him mixed signals and he was frustrated.

"What? Whats going on?" Aaban questions him back.

"Tumhe bohot acche se pata hai mai kis cheez ki baat kar raha hu Aaban! Natak mat karo. Whats with you an Kainaat? What are your intentions towards my sister?" Ibrahim was frustrated and he was no fool.

He was not able to get to the bottom of the changes in Aaban's eyes whenever he looked at Kainaat.

(You very well know what I am talking about Aaban! Dont pretend. Whats with you and Kainaat? What are your intention towards my sister?)

"Mujhe khud nahi pata kya horaha hai Ibrahim! I don't know what to do." Aaban sighs, wearing a T-shirt.

(Even I don't know what's happenning Ibrahim! I dont know what to do.)

Ibrahim's eyes soften seeing his brother's dilemma, taking a seat beside Aaban, he puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Chachu se baat karu?" Ibrahim softly asks him, making Aaban snort at his words.

(Shall I talk to Kaleem uncle?)

"Wo insaan ko har cheez pyari hai siwaye apno ki khushi ke, tumhe lagta hai ke wo Sami se rishta todh kar Kainaat ko mere hawale karenge?" Aaban mutters looking down.

(That man loves everything else other than his family, and you think that he will say no to Sami and will hand over his daughter to me?)

"Aaban hume kuch karna chahiye, mujhe pata hai hamari kainaat waha khushi nahi reh paaye gi." Ibrahim firmly tells him, and Aaban was quick to know that he was planning something.

(Aaban we should do something then, I knowour Kainaat won't be happy there.)

"Haan zaroor! Sirf duaa hi karsakte hain ya Kainaat se minnatein, kyuki uski na aur hamari duaa ke alawa kuch nahi hosakta." Aaban sarcastically tells him.

(Of course why not! We can only pray or beg Kainaat, because her no and our prayers are the only iption we have.)

"Bete! Aapki ammi kab kaam aayengi? Phuppo toh bohot kuch karsakti hain. Mujhe pata hai abbu kabhi une mana nahi karenge! Agar phuppo kainaat ka haath mangegi mere abbu, se toh abbu Kaleem chacha par zorr zaroor daalenge, kyuki abbu apni behen ke liye kuch bhi karsakte hain, jaisa hum hamare behno ke liye karte aayein hai." Ibrahim shares his plan with him who is in deep thinking.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें