"Dont worry pup, I got you- rest" Jungkook replied as he felt his mate's head nod a little against his chest and soon enough he heard his soft snores.

Jungkook loved the feeling of when Taehyung came to him to feel safe or when he felt scared, he cant explain how much he wanted his mate to talk to him and hug him. Jungkook may look cold hearted to others but for Taehyung he wanted him to be clingy.

Jungkook leaned down to peck Taehyung's hair and continued to read his book with his mate in his arms.

"Pup?" slightly shaking Taehyung's shoulders

"School has finished" Jungkook whispered as Taehyung shuffled a little and groaned.

The true blood watched as his mate turned his head and rubbed his eyes, he watched as Taehyung stood up and cleared his throat.

Jungkook smiled looking at his nervous mate, he stood up and grabbed his book.

"T-thank you" Taehyung stuttered looking at Jungkook then down.

"G-get home s-safe" He said and rushed off

"T-tae" Jungkook said but he was already gone

Jungkook sighed and laid back down on the bean bag, Taehyung was rushing off and walked out of the college and down the path. He saw the cafe he worked at in view, he looked at his watch to see he was on time as he opened the door.

"Ah Tae!" Bogum said

"Hi Bogum" Taehyung smiled when Bogum pulled him into a hug

"Why is the cafe empty?" Taehyung asked pulling away and walking behind the counter to grab his apron

"I closed the shop for a little so I could clean up, but now im opening it" Bogum smiled flipping the sign

"I know you have not worked an after school shift but it gets super busy" Bogum said as Taehyung nodded

"Is anyone else here?" Taehyung asked

"Yes Jennie is cooking, and Sarah is about to finish her break" Bogum said going out the back

As soon as the bell dinged he shot his head up to see teenagers walking in, he waited as they walked towards the counter looking at the menu's.

"Hi can I grab-" The girl said as Taehyung nodded and started to write down the orders

There were humans in town, some people at the college were humans- there were a decent amount of alpha's and beta's though. Taehyung found most non werewolf's super nice.

"Your orders will be done very shortly, take away or in" Taehyung asked pressing a few buttons

"In please" she replies as Taehyung nods and smiles thanking them as the teens move away to sit down.

"Hey Tae, want me to take over while you prepare the food?" Sarah asks as Taehyung nods thanking her.

Taehyung grabs a few tray's and places the food orders on it and walks over to the girls

"There you go" Taehyung said smiling they all thanked him as he walked off.

Taehyung felt more comfortable at work than he did in college- he only gets scared if alpha's walk in or mean people that use to bully him.

Taehyung quickly grabbed other cups that were left on some tables and walked behind the counter he smiled at Sarah before walking into the back to see Jennie drying dishes.

"Sorry Jen, I have more dishes" Taehyung chuckles at Jennies groan

Taehyung's only super good friends were Sarah and Jennie, Sarah is a human and Jennie is a alpha a very strong one. Sarah knows about them being a werewolf and at first she was scared but she saw how brave Jennie is and she felt safe around her.