25 | Catalina Is A Genius

Start from the beginning

"What did I say about lying?"

To add onto my need for his comforting touch, his thumb traced circles on the bare skin of my hip, making goosebumps arise on the surface. If his finger traveled exactly three inches lower, he'd be able to feel one of my scars.

I memorized each and every scar.

Every bruise.

Every memory.

It was as if my body was a map and each scar was a destination. Each destination held memories, horrible ones to say the least, and these scars were souvenirs. They were gifted to me as a permanent reminder of what the journey was like.

"Tesoro."

"Testicle," I said back, but in english.

"What?" He lifted his head from my plushy girls and rested his chin on the middle of my chest, looking up at me with his piercing eyes.

"Nothing, shortcake.. hehe." I laughed because I booped his nose with my finger, pressing his nose down so that he looked like Squidward.

"Will you be the Squidward to my spongebob? Wait- no, shut up Enzo." I squished his face cheeks together, like he does to me all the time. "Will you be the Patrick to my Spongebob?" It would make sense if he was Squidward since he was always grumpy and angry. Patrick was kind of lacking in the brain department, like Leo-

Oh my God, Leo.

"I need to see Leo."

"He betrayed you."

"He's my brother and there's probably a good explanation," I shot back with a smile, not allowing him to get to me. Leo was a good person and I wasn't going to believe otherwise. Lorenzo huffed, getting off of me and standing up, stretching out his body.

Wow.

Dear.

Oh dear.

Sorry god, I truly am sorry.

"Wow," I blurt. I crawled to the edge of the bed and watched his body, completely and utterly mesmerized by the perfect beauty in front of me. Lorenzo looked at me with a quirked eyebrow as he stalked towards me with a grin that held purpose. He stood in between my legs, making my legs stop kicking back and forth.

"If you keep looking at me like you want me to fuck you, I won't be able to hold back." I let out a gasp at his words, my head bending down so that he couldn't see the pink that blanketed my face. I could tell my lack of response frustrated him when he gripped my chin between his fingers and lifted my head up to look him in the eyes.

"Do you understand?"

"Y- yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, shortcake." A ghost smile made its way on his face as he used the hold he had on my waist to lift me off the bed and set me on the ground.

"Oh, my pants are gone," I frowned at the lack of clothing on my lower body. When did I take these off? How didn't I realize this earlier? Mid-worrying about how I managed to take them off in the middle of the night, my sweatpants on the ground caught my eye. I waddled towards them and bent down to put them on.