25 | Catalina Is A Genius

Start from the beginning

I remained silent, too concentrated on the abundance of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and the throbbing heartbeat between my legs. It was an odd sensation, something I had experienced with Rocco but this felt different in a way. It felt more intimate. It felt stronger.

With the rush of electricity that I could feel running through my body, I found myself too overwhelmed with a chorus of multiple emotions to look him straight in the eye.

"Don't do that again," he warned me as he unwrapped the loose hold around my sensitive neck.

Now that my face was furiously red with embarrassment, I turned around and stuffed my face into the silky pillow in an attempt to hide myself from his dominant presence.

"Understood?" I turned around so that he could see the nod of my head. When I finally faced him again, he was still over me, his arms holding him up to support his body weight. The grin on his currently boyish looking face made the flustered feeling within me stronger.

"Are you shy now?" The panty dropping smirk on his face paired with the his teasing tone of voice was evidence enough that he found this entertaining. I, however, did not find this situation funny.

With my face red and my eyes still droopy with sleep, I pinched his nipples so that he'd stop looking at me with an expression that I had yet to decipher. Lorenzo was strong. Obviously. This man was could hold his own weight with simply a finger but he decided that it would be a good idea to plop his entire frame on top of me. Crushing me.

Oh my, he is heavy.

This is nice.

"Move," he simply said as his fingers teased themselves at the hem of our hoodie. I found it funny how he was telling me to move yet he was the one holding me down, completely invading my personal space. And not that i'm complaining, maybe he needs a friend to... cuddle with. I know Lorenzo has his own personal problems, i'm not oblivious to the storm that takes over his piercing eyes, intoxicating him with darkness that seems to pollute his mind. So, the warmth from another person might help him feel better. I would sacrifice my own discomfort as long as he was alright.

"If you weren't so fat, I'd be able to." I rounded my hands around the curve of his shoulder, crawling my hands up to his fluffy hair and naturally brushing my fingers through it. He let out a groan when I tugged at the ends that curled upwards, just like his cute lashes.

"Did that hurt? I'm sorry." I began to panic, afraid that the groan he let out was due to me harshly pulling at his hair. When I had stopped playing with the thick strands, he nestled his head in between my- oh. This is new. His head was in between my girls. Did he know what he was doing? This was too intimate for my liking, but i'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't like it.

"Your- um- yeah. Your head is sitting on my girls," I stuttered out, pathetically flustered.

"Fortunate," he chuckled, sending the vibrations of his contagious and deep laughter through my chest. Anything he seemed to say or do sent my heart doing backflips over and over. I felt the flips come to a halt when his hands went under our hoodie and rested on my love handles. My heartbeat increased, rapidly, I was afraid that he could feel the 3D raise of the scars on my stomach.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm really good, how are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" I didn't want to think about anything that has happened within the past week. I was too disgusted with the fact that Lorenzo had to waste his time to make me feel better and comfort me. I wished I had never opened up to him. And even though we had barely skimmed the surface of who Finn was, it was still more information than I was comfortable with him having.