1; The Truth of the Missing Brother

"What's the date, the exact date." Five asks as he walks over to grab some bread, working on making a sandwich as everyone watches him in shock. Jela has a soft smile on her face, a rare one that she only gets when she's around her favorite siblings, normally however it's only seen in flashes, rare instances when it seems as if no one is watching. Jela couldn't believe it, after how much time and effort she took to bring him back he came on his own. He's always been smart like her, they were the perfect little assassins growing up, Reginald always sent them on the hits that needed to be kept secret, Five was someone she could rely on in a fight.

"The 24th," Vanya says, her eyes never leaving her brother, she and Jela would always leave the light on for him when they were younger and Vanya always insisted on leaving a sandwich out as well, just in case... Jela knew it was futile, but it made Vanya feel more at peace so she did it, Jela always wished she had gone with Five, but she knew that wasn't part of her story.

"Of what?" Five asks, standing in front of everyone as he gets out the bread, Jela stands behind Vanya, a hand on her shoulder, her way of helping her sister deal with the shock.

"Of March." Jela states, scanning over Five, she wanted to know more, more about what he had gone through, she could see the war in his eyes, one that was different from the others. Jela could feel the Fates pulling her back, telling her not to look at his separate timeline just yet, so she obeyed.

"Good." Five says with a slight sigh of relief, making Jela even more curious, something that always frustrated Reginald about Jela, her curiosity seemed to override any of her logic.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asks, still trying to wrap his brain around the fact his long lost brother is standing in front of him. There's a pause of silence as everyone watches Five make his sandwich.

   "It's been seventeen years." Luther snaps, causing Jela to have a twitch of a smirk, his temper is getting worse as the night goes on.

   "It's been a lot longer than that," Jela says at the same time as Five, making everyone give her a slight glance, not liking that she knows more than them... Five warps behind Luther to grab the other ingredients he needs, looking at Jela with curiosity, wondering how much she isn't telling.

   "I haven't missed that," Luther says frustrated with his brother just ignoring his questions.

   "Where'd you go?" Diego asks, not even glancing at Five at this point, Jela frowns slightly, her face going to her usual blank look, Diego always takes things personally, as if Five leaving was somehow Diego's fault.

"The future, it's shit by the way." Five states as he teleports back to the table, looking at his siblings for a second, but when he sees Jela's face he looks back at his sandwich. She's different than when they were younger, more so than the others. She has been talking more, which is good considering the only time she spoke when they were kids was when she was about to attack or kill someone, speaking to the press, answering questions, or standing up for Vanya and Klaus. However, she holds herself like a soldier and her face is void of emotions, if he didn't know any better (which he does) he would say she's completely emotionless, he wonders if the others believe the emotionless face she puts on, or if they're just waiting for her to snap and kill one of them.

"I could've told you that." Jela says at the same time as Klaus says 'called it' she just rolls her eyes, getting bored of this conversation, ready to get back to her job. She'd much rather be cracking open the skulls of some other gang that tried to take her turf than listen to this. She was here to mourn, she has mourned, now she's starting to feel suffocated by the memories.

        "I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." He says as he continues to prepare his sandwich, at this point he's taking so long on it that Jela wants to mother him and do it for him, even if he only looks like a kid.