Eight

Before Allan even crossed my mind, another guy held my heart in his hand

Before Allan even crossed my mind, another guy held my heart in his hand. That guy was Miles Bridges. We met at a Basketball Camp in Atlanta; even though he is three years older than me, we were at the same camp because I was good enough to play with the guys that were a little older than me. This trip was the first trip I went on by myself without parental supervision; the trip also occurred when I started exploring my sexuality. The dumbest thing that the trip organizers could do was to give everyone their own room. I knew for a fact that other guys around me were doing shit they had no business doing, and in all honestly, I couldn't even talk because I was doing the same thing.  Miles and I laid eyes on each other, and we observed each other. Suddenly he smirked at me and he had me smitten. I was a raging and hormonal teenager, so I was definitely down to Fuck. After we finished practice at the camp for that day, we talked for a while about sports and shit, and then I decided to grow a pair of balls and do something I had never done in my life up to that point. I decided to ask Miles to come up to my room and hang out with me.

"I mean shit, we ain't got nun else to do." he smiled at me as he rubbed his hands together.

Once we made it to my room, I guess he already knew what I was trying to do, so he just stared at me for a few seconds, and he took his shirt off. I pushed him on the door, and I stared up at him. I locked the door, and we both pressed our lips on each other. That night, I lost my virginity to him. I was thankful that the first guy I had sex with was one of the best. That trip changed my life, and it introduced me to myself and my first boyfriend. Miles and I began to date; even though the distance between us was great, I was thankful that we seemed to have love for each other, or at least it seemed.  After a couple of months of dating, I lied to my parents and told them that I would attend another basketball camp, but this time I was heading up north to visit Miles. I met him in Detroit, Michigan, we went to a Pistons game, and we walked around the downtown area before we went back to my hotel room. We went on a nice date, and he seemed to be absolutely perfect...or so it seemed.