Sam+Dean - "Shut It, Winchester."

So I decided to post this... I don't just want to keep this as a draft.

If the stories suck, sorry. I'm not the best writer here but I am trying to do my best. :) Mostly, they're sweet and consists of the guys from Team Free Will. I might add some characters from SPN later on when I feel like it. Hehe.

If there are any typos or wrong grammar, please do point it out!

Comments are welcome but please don't be too mean. I'm all ears for requests, too. Just don't be too pushy, alright? :)

I will use _______ as your name, last name and such. The stories will be in first person point of view, btw.

*EDITED*
By the middle of the book, the POV will be in 2nd person and I will use Y/N for your name and whatnot.

Let's start!

xxxxxx

Imagine Sam and Dean faking as FBI agents to pull you out of school for a hunt (since you insisted you needed to study)

So apparently, the world's fuck up. Things are going crazy. The stories I grew up about vampires, werewolves, angels, and demons are real. I know that now- thanks to my two best friends, Sam and Dean Winchester. And together, they are the hunters of the supernatural. Me? I'm kinda like their apprentice. This is new to me so I'm an amateur. I know how to use weapons so maybe I'm on the verge of becoming an expert- on weapons, at least. I'm just glad I'm not a burden to those two.

"You want me to leave school early!? No way, Dean. No fucking way."

"Oh come on, _____. Don't be such a nerd. You know you love hunting."

I sighed. "I do, but my priority is studying then hunting."

"Fine. Whatever you want. But I've got a way to take you on a hunt."

I gulped. "Dean, what are you thinking?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, you know. This and that. Anyway, I gotta go. See ya."

Fuck life. I think I know what he's gonna do. And he'll be dragging Sam in his wicked plans.

------------

I was tapping my pen against my table anxiously. What was Dean up to? Is he still planning on pulling mr out of school today? Dean Winchester, I swear to God, if you do something I will kill you.

Our attentions turned towards the door when we all heard a knock.

"Uhh, hi. We're here for _______." said Dean.

We made eye contact to each other. I glared at him. Fuck you, Winchester.

Mrs. Anderson crossed her arms. "And you are?"

"Sorry." Dean and Sam took out their fake FBI IDs and showed it to my professor. "We're from the FBI."

"Oh. Well, go ahead then."

"________, come on." Dean motioned to me.

I gathered my stuffs and rolled my eyes. I really hate you now.

I walked past Dean, whom I glared at. He smirked at me and led us back to the parking lot. I throw my stuffs at the back and sat there with my arms crossed in front of my chest. Dean starts the engine and plays Back in Black like he doesn't give a fuck. Sam glances at me and gives me a smile.

Dean opens his mouth but I raised my hand to interrupt him.

"Shut it, Winchester. I'm sooo mad at you for doing that."

"Which Winchester: me or Sammy?"

"Dean Winchester." I answered.

He pouts. "What about my little bro?"

"You dragged his ass in your plan, so it's on you, Dean."

He smiles at me through the mirror and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I knew it. You can't resist me."

"Shut up, I'm still mad at you."

He rolled his eyes.

"Of course you are."