Chapter 1

AVENGERS FACILITY UPSTATE NEW YORK

3rd Pov

Most of the Avengers were assembled in the conference Room. Steve and Natascha called Sam, Vision, Rhodey and Wanda into a Meeting to discuss the new Mission. Pietro couldn't attend this meeting to the fact that he still was in a coma. And everyone was happy that he was in a coma and not dead. Because he actually should have been dead.

But because of a strange appearance of a mysterious Woman, Pietro only got shot by a few bullets. Five in total. Somehow the mysterious Woman accomplished to block the rest of the bullets that were meant to hit Pietro. And only because of her he was still alive. And that is why Steve and Natascha called this Meeting. They don't know who that Woman could be and the Mission is to find her and bring her in.

„As you all probably already know, there was someone who helped us fight against the Robots from Ultron and that that someone somehow managed to save Pietro from the Rest of the Bullets. We assume this someone was a Woman.", began Natascha.

„Our Mission is to find her and bring her in.", continued Steve.

„How are we going to do that? I mean we basically know nothing about her.", said Sam a little confused.

„What we do know is that she got some kind of Powers. We don't know if she got experimented on or if she got these Powers because she was Born with them. Clint did report to have seen ice on some destroyed Robots. For those who were there, if you noticed something strange on the Robots in any way, now would be the time to inform us about it.", said Natascha.

„I didn't notice anything. Mostly because i was destroying the Robots who tried to get away.", said Rhodey.

„I was with Clint when he noticed the Ice on the Robots. And i wasn't sure about what it was at first, but i think it may has to do something with this Woman. I did get a glimpse of some purple ish fog. maybe it has to do something with these Powers of hers.", informed Wanda.

„I can confirm this as well. I noticed the purple colored fog too. I also saw that it was a Woman shielding herself and Pietro from the bullets. She wore some kind of a long black coat with a hood. The Hood and a Mask covered most of her Face, so i couldn't get a good look at her.", informed Vision.

„That is good. Much more than we hoped for.", said Steve a little bit less tensed now.

„But why didn't you tell us sooner that you also saw someone, Vision?", asked Natascha curious.

"No one else spoke of it, so i thought it wasn't that much of a deal.", Vision replied truthfully.

"I mean it has been a week since the battle.", said Rhodey.

Steve looked to Sam, who suddenly had a very serious thinking face.

"What are you thinking about, Sam?", asked Steve, while crossing his arms.

"After all you said, i might know who you are talking about.", said Sam with disappointment in his voice.

~~~

"And you are sure that this is her?", asked Natascha Sam, while they were walking to the equipment room.
"Yes it's her. I know she was in Sokovia the day the battle happened, but i didn't think she would actually be apart of it. She did told me that she was safe when i called her. What she didn't tell me that she was on a floating city.", said Sam a little pissed of.

"And i am sorry that i didn't found a picture of her, she is very good at hiding her Face from cameras.", he apologized.

"No worries. At least we know where she is and that's what matters right know.", said Natascha.

They entered the equipment room, where Steve and Vision were already suited up.

"I think it would be enough if only four would go to get her.", said Sam.
"I agree. I think it would be best if you stay here Natascha and Wanda are coming with us to help if she should try to run.", confirmed Steve.

"Okay. I'll go get Wanda then.", said Natascha.

"I'm here.", said Wanda at that exact Moment and walked into the room. "And I'm ready."

"Let's go then.", said Steve and the four of them walked out of the room, leaving Natascha by herself.

"I suppose I could start with making dinner.", she said and began walking to the kitchen.