Chapter 27.

⚠️WARNING⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT BELOW! SUCH AS MISSCARIGE,SURGERY AND DEPRESSION!

XANDER

"Good,so it' all done?" I said to the person on the phone. Just making shore it's all like I have planned. Nothing wrong and nothing delayed.

"Yes,sir. It will all be here tomorrow by 10:00." And with that I ended the call.

I dragged my big hand thru my dark locks. And took in a big enhale of air.

I need to see her.

I got up from my office chair and so the room. I went directly to her room,knocking before I enter. We still have seperated room,beacuse she likes her privacy.

"Evangeline?" I called out,while sticking in my head thru the open door,I just opend.

No answer.

Maybe she's downstairs.

As I walked down the big white steps,I see Andre and Evangeline coming in theu the big entry door.

"Hey! Where were you?" I asked making Their's head turn to me.

"Oh hi!" Evangeline said,coming towards me kissing my cheek. She was carying many diffrent bags...and one of them said'Victoria secret'

Hmm.

"We were at the mall. And Andre meet someone!" She said happy. A big smile on her plump lips,showing of her white teeth.

So perfect.

"You had fun?" I asked,giving them both a smile.

"Yeah!" She said and making her way upstairs with all her bags.

"So. Who's the guy...?" I asked as I made my way towards Andre. He looked down on his shoes and smiled a little smile.

"His name is Antonio Lavera." He said and looked up at me,with a big red face.

I have known Andre,pretty much my whole life,and I have never seen him blush. That's new!

"I am happy for you,brother." I said and took my hand on his shoulder. Squezing it a little. Smiling bright at him. But our happines got cut short when we heard my angel Scream.

"AHH SHIT,SHIT!! XANDER!!" We could hear her feom upstairs,scream in pain. We both ran up and found her on the floor,in her room,blood running down her legs,and on the floor.

"What the hell happend!!?" I asked,worried and actually terrifed,as I ran up to her and picked her up in bridal style.

EVANGELINE

As I ran up the stairs,It got hard to breath. It feelt like my lungs were pinched. My vision blurry,my hearing was almost gone and I was dizzy. I laid on the floor,feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. Like someone cut it with a knife. I screamed in pain and Xander's name. Tryimg to get help. And then I feelt something warm running down my legs.

Blood.

I began to panick more. What the actall fuck is happening!?!?!

I saw Xander and Andre in the doorway. Xander saying something and coming to me. I coudn't hear what he said. It was all off. Nothing worked. Not my legs,arms voice. Nothing.

I felt the darkness comsume me. Dragging me in to it. And I followed it. I coudn't have my eyes open anymore. I was so extremly tired. And that was the last thing I rememberd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!! BUT IT WILL COME MORE TOMORROW!!😍

WORD COUNT:549