Chapter 8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EVANGELINE'S POV

I woke up in the same room as I woke up in yesterday.

I wonder how long it will take for me to get back to the first room...

I stepped out of the bed and went to the shower. Except that it was no glass, it was plastic. But still extremely beautiful. I took a shower and dried my hair with a towel. I brushed my teeth and I went to the closet.
(Picture on the shower at the bottom)
I put on a long-armed top, with a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of white shoes.
(Picture in the bottom)

Alex came in yesterday and handed me a bag full of new clothes.

About yesterday I started to think about me and Xander...

He took my chin so I looked at him in his eyes.
He took a strand of my hair and tucked it over my ear.

"You can go out tomorrow, to eat with us. All of the men. I promise you, they won't ever touch you." He said and caressed my cheek with his hand.

"Okay, thank you..." I said in a low voice.

"I will get you tomorrow,9 o clock in the morning to eat. See you tomorrow" he said and kissed my forehead, and left.

I stood there for a little while, blushing my ass off...after I stood there for about 5 minutes thinking of what just happened, I went to bed.

I am blushing right now as I'm thinking of it...

I broke out of my thoughts as a knock came on my door.

It's Xander...here goes nothing...

I opened the door to see him stand there, in a dark blue suit. With a clock on his arm. And rings.
(Picture in the bottom)

Fuck

"Ready to go,gattina?" He said and smirked at me, who stood there looking at him, surely drowling.
(Kitten)

"yeah." I closed the door behind us and walked with him to the dining room where everybody should be.

As we went into the big dining room there was a big table full of men.

All handsome men too...

I began to feel a little panic in my body...but Xander took his hand on the lower part of my back and resured me that he was here.

As we went into the room everybody stood up. It made me confused so I looked up at Xander to ask, but he explained before I could ask.

"You respect women, under my roof. You disrespect them, we disrespect you." He said in a stern voice as he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back as he led me to a chair to sit on. It was between Alex and Xander, so I felt Safe.

When I sat down everybody else sat down.

They are treating me like a queen...

They respect me...?

"Breakfast served!" Xander said and everyone started to take food that was on the table. It was everything you could ever ask for.

Xander took my Plate and propped it full of food.

"Xander, I'm not even sure I could eat all of this..." I said and looked at him wide-eyed, with all the food on my plate.

Somedays Javier wouldn't let me eat...he said that I was too fat...

"You will eat, otherwise I'll punish you, Tesoro," He said and looked at me seriously.
(Darling)

"Y-yes," I said as I took a bite of my pancake.