Chapter 10.

EVANGELINE'S POV.

He said something in Italian. I have no idea what it means, but he said it in a low, deep voice.

"I-I" I began. When I realized what just happened.

"Shh...No, it was my fault. But I can't deny that it didn't feel good. And I know that you feel something too,gattina?"

Mmm yes...

He won't ever love you, Evangeline.

You're ugly

Just look at him. And look at you.

Stupid

Pathetic

Disgusting

"gattina?" He said holding my cheek with his big hand.

"I-I don't know...I've never really..."

"Never what?"

"I've never done things with a guy before...not even Javier."

"That's okay,gattina. I will give you the time you need."

"Thank you..." I sad smiling while looking him in the eyes.

"Come on. Let's go and change and go and eat dinner. It starts in 30 minutes." He said and took my hand and led me up the stairs.

We said our 'goodbye' for now and went into our rooms to shower and change. I put on a white tank top and knotted it around my waist, black jeans, white shoes, and a pink-nude-ish cardigan.
(Outfit in the bottom)

I put on some mascara that Lena gave me, the doctor. She said that I maybe wanted a little makeup, in here. She was kind to me. And I respect that and her so much for that.

I just let my wavy brown hair dance over my shoulders and back. I let it be free.

Free

I am free.

I walked out of the room and walked down the stairs, on my way to the dining room. But I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Look whe-"

Ohh my god.

That is all I can say...

In front of me, it stood a gorgeous woman. She had blond hair, almost black eyes and she was tan.

"Ohh I'm sorry, baby. I didn't see you." She said in a thick accent and looked at me while licking her lips.

"Ohh,gattina,this is Alena. She is a friend of mine. And she has come from Russia. Alena this is Evangeline,Evangeline this is Alena." Xander introduced us to each other.

"He-Hey it's nice to meet you," I said shyly.

"Please the pleasure is on my side. Bozhe moy, kakiye bol'shiye sis'ki!"
(oh my god what big tits!)

Alena just looked at me almost for full 10 minutes as she and Xander were talking. She is gay, I learned.

"Well, we must go to the dinner now. See you in a few hours." Xander said and Alena walked away but grabbed my ass discreetly.

"Ahh, she grabbed my ass!" I said to Xander while looking behind me to see Alena wink at me.

"Yeah...I'm sorry. I'll tell her to stop with that."

(2 hours later)

"Goodnight, Andre, goodnight Alex!" I and Xander said before we went up the stairs to my room.

"Evangeline..." Xander said as we were outside my room.

"Yes? Something wrong?"

"No. I just wanted to tell you that you'll be getting a new room tomorrow. On the same plan as me."He said, making my eyes widen.