Chapter 2.

EVANGELINE'S POV

"YOU SLUT!! YOU CAN FUCK WITH OTHER GUYS BUT NOT ME!? I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING!!!"

(30 minutes after)

I woke up with a pool of blood around me. Cuts on my body and I was sore between my legs...

Please no.

Don't say that he raped me. My virginity was all I had left, that he hasn't taken...

I tried to sit up. But the wounds on my body didn't let me. I was soon on the floor flat again.

Looking around my surroundings I found Javier passed out on the bed. And a sex-toy besides me. Iknow that he wasn't the one who would really rape someone,but sometimes he scares me more then god knows...

But-but he used a toy Evangeline...he didn't really rape you...

My eyes began to water. I was thankful that I still had my virginity left for a man. But he still did rape me in a way...

After a few minutes of laying on the floor, I stood up. My legs were weak, my head was dizzy and my body hurt. I looked at the clock that stood on the nightstand.

20:12

I was passed out for about 2 hours. I need to escape. I can't be here anymore.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I can't go to the hospital. Then he will know where I am. I need to go on my own. I need to.

My chocolate brown hair was in a messy state. My brown eyes held big dark circles under them. And my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. My body was covered in blood, my clothes were ripped and destroyed.

I need to go now. Or I'll never be able to escape this hell. I took the bravery I had left and walked out of the apartment. I could barely walk off the pain I had in my body. But I needed to be strong!

I didn't even have a place to stay. But I knew a place...a place where I could found peace.

Heaven. A place I've dreamt for in a few years. And now it's my time.

Let's face it. I have No one left. I have no family. They died in a car accident when I was a baby. I had to Live in a foster system until I was 18. That's when I meet Javier. We were happy at first. Until a few weeks into our relationship. I lived with him. And he began to hate me. Hit me, screamed at me...drinking...

I have Nothing left here. I deserve peace.

I went to a bridge near a restaurant. I loved to come here sometimes when life was shit. You can see a big bit of New york. And the people, cars the lights. I will miss this. But I will be Free. I deserve it.

I took my foot up and stood on the metal fence. I brought my whole body up and stood there. Looking out of the city. This will be the last time I will see this from this hell of a life. I thought to myself. And with that, I closed my eyes and was ready to jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! This is so sad!😢

I hope you liked this!! Leave a comment and vote please!❤️