.•eight•.

ten felt as though he was going insane

ten felt as though he was going insane. his mind was cluttered with racing thoughts — predominantly surrounding the happenings of the night before. his sleep had been so severely affected that he would've believed a zombie was looking back at him when he peered in the mirror this morning.

unluckily, he and kun stood side by side at the top of the staircase as they watched the mess unfold below in the lobby. he wouldn't have called an ebony student such as the older a 'friend', though the male was very reasonable, wise and kind...so he wasn't exactly an enemy either. his black uniform was perhaps the only reason he couldn't befriend him, for his head would metaphorically be decapitated for that.

"these wars are more of a pain than any form of help," the navy-haired president to his left sighed defeatedly. "i'm glad i don't have to participate."

"true," ten pursed his lips. being a warrior would suck ass since it requires an interest in reputation, fighting and rules. the small boy was thankful for having a position above such hassles.

"it's eight p.m," kun turned to him while glancing at his watch.

"so?"

"well, last i heard from the grapevine; you're tutoring that bothersome third year of yours...johnny seo, was it?"

"hey, he's not bothersome, just...just uninformed." why the hell am i defending that jerk?! he's a huge bother, so what am i-

"well, however you like to put it...isn't it time to go?"

"ugh, it should be. that guy plays these stupid games where i have to hunt high and low for parties and locate him every night. not an ideal situation, let's put it that w—"

"ah, pres! there you are!" speak of the devil and he shall come.

both leaders looked down to see a tall student clad in pristine white ascending the stairs. his brown hair bounced with volume as he jogged, and his beautiful features glowed under the artificial light of the lobby. "johnny?"

"mhm!"

the thai boy swallowed thickly, trying his absolute hardest not to get his hopes up when seeing him like this. it was probably about to become a deliverance of bad news, so there was no point in hoping.

kun, however, chuckled softly from beside him and politely bowed to both before walking away. at least he had the common decency to show a little respect to those he'd call enemies.