Ch.13 Funhouse

~Y/n pov~

A new island to explore was unlocked.

We all rode on a rollercoaster and then we discovered this old school building.

There was a gun and a password. It was obviously important.

We were given a file. It was about a school killing game and it showed the six survivors. One of them was Byakuya, but he was skinny.

The Byakuya we met seemed to have no memory of it and he obviously wasn't skinny. Was he really Byakuya?

Nekomaru reappeared, but he was no longer human. He was basically a robot. He was made almost entirely of metal, so we called him Mechamaru.

~*~

Monokuma made us get on the train and then, some gas filled the train and everything went black.

~*~

When I woke up, I was in a pink room and the walls and floor were covered in a white strawberry pattern.

It was hurting my eyes.

I looked around to see everyone else starting to wake up. They were equally as confused as I was.

"Why am I sleeping at a place like this?" Chiaki asked, "Oh well....I should go back to sleep for a little while..."

"No, don't! You seriously can't do that!" Kazuichi yelled.

"I assume...this was the gas's doing..." Gundham commented.

Fuyuhiko nodded, "It must've knocked us all out. And then...we were brought here."

Monokuma popped up, "Welcome to Strawberry house! How do you like it?"

"I don't. It's painful to look at." I complained.

Monokuma growled, "Why you!?"

"Isn't this the funhouse?" Hajime asked.

Monokuma handed us a map that showed all the floors ok strawberry house, there were three in total.

"Hold on a minute!" Kazuichi said after Monokuma finished telling us what was on every floor, "I have lots of questions!"

"Didn't I tell you already? This is the motive this time..." Monokuma chuckled, "An escape game! You can't get out, I'll only let you out when the killing begins."

"What the hell!?" Kazuichi yelled.

Monokuma abruptly left.

"We must look for an exit." Chiaki stated.

"Exit? Is there even an exit?" Nagito asked.

I hummed in thought, "Monokuma told us this was a closed space, so it's highly possible there is no way out."

"In any case, we should look around." Hajime said.

"Akane come with me." Fuyuhiko stated.

Nagito laughed, "When you stand next to each other there's a noticeable height different."