Character Introduction

Start from the beginning

Features: Shoyo has unruly, orange hair and brown eyes. His relatively thin build and short stature often lead him to be mistaken for a junior high (or in some cases even grade school) student.

Sexuality: Gay

Family: Naomi Hinata (Twin Sister) and Natsu Hinata (Younger Sister)

Bio: Shoyo is the younger twin of Naomi Hinata. Shoyo lives with his two sisters, Naomi and Natsu, while their mom abandoned them and lived in London until she got hit by a car and died from the impact.

Quote (Or something they say a lot): "I may be small but I can jump!"
"I'm the oldest boy in my family. I'm the least mature. But that doesn't mean I can't protect my family any less. It just means that I won't hold back or think about what could happen to me. That's just what it means to be simple-minded and impulsive."

- - - -

Name: Natsu Hinata

Nickname: Nat, SuSu, Hina

Age: 9

Gender: Female
Omega

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality: She is a loud and cheerful little girl, often jumping onto her siblings as soon as they're home. She shows great interest in her siblings, asking them to play with her, and likes to join in Shoyo's practices at home. She is extremely protective of her siblings.

Features: Natsu has short and messy orange hair with dark brown eyes. Her hair is usually held up in low pigtails with green beaded hair ties.

Sexuality: Unknown

Family: Shoyo Hinata (Older Brother), and Naomi Hinata (Older Sister).

Bio: Natsu enjoys playing sports, and she lives with her older sister, Naomi and older brother Shōyō.

Quote (Or something they say a lot): "I don't care what you do and what you think about me. But for the love of god, you even think about hurting my siblings, and you'll be six feet under."
"I don't care what you do to me but, if you even touch my siblings, I will definitely kill you."

- - - -

Name: Haruichi Kominato

Nickname: Haru

Age: 15

Gender: Male
Omega

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: Haruichi is very calm and quiet. He is shy by nature but has a habit of saying things bluntly. He is easily embarrassed and blushes hard when praised.

Features: Haruichi is a short, small-framed teen with pink hair. His eyes are hidden by his bangs.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Ryosuke Kominato (Older Brother), and Minato Kominato (Older Sister).

Bio: Haruichi enrolled in Seido to play baseball with his brother, Ryosuke. But the two of them have a strained relationship because they are rivals because they play the same position.

Quote (Or something they say a lot): "Good game, Naomi."

- - - -

Name: Minato Kominato

Nickname: Mina, Kominato-san

Age: 16

Gender: Female
Alpha