Chapter 20: The End

Once the tournament ended Bobby had apologised again to my brother about what happened at the tournament, telling him about the kick he understood thankfully.

So Daniel went to have a shower and get ready, and Mr. Miyagi was waiting for him.

Ma was already at the restaurant with Ali to celebrate tonight, and Mr. Miyagi was going with us, driving us there.

I consoled the guys about the tournament, but I told them already, they didn't need trophies as they were winners to me and I couldn't be more proud of them.

I have a feeling though Kreese won't be impressed and Johnny's probably gonna get an ear full from the ex-army man, which makes me concerned for Johnny and the others.

Daniel waved me over, as he was walking with Mr. Miyagi out the door, but I waved him off, and told the boys I had to go.

And they gave me hugs and I gave Johnny a big hug congratulating him and he replied.

"Thanks sis."Appreciatively I gave him a comforting smile and the others as well, that they returned.

I gave Bobby a kiss goodnight, giving him his jacket and telling him I'd see him tomorrow.
As I walked over to Daniel and Miyagi, he was speaking with the announcer, and referee.

"People, are gonna be talking about that last kick for years." The announcer said. "Congratulations." he congratulated Mr. Miyagi patting his shoulder.

Before any more was said, we saw Kreese grab ahold of someone by the front off his jacket. "Hey man, what you doing to my brother." He questioned angrily.

"Look. Don't play with me." Kreese growled letting him go and coming towards us. "Excuse me." He said through gritted teeth moving the referee, and announcer aside.

I felt Daniel put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to his side, when Kreese glanced at us.

I just gave him the most intense glare, that he'd six feet underground, when he scowled at Mr. Miyagi who looked unbothered by his tough exterior.

"Why does he act like that?" Daniel questioned in disgust as he left, going towards the boys, who looked glum, and probably nervous of the outcome.

Bobby had his arms crossed staring at the ground, Johnny was holding the trophy nervously looking at the ground. Tommy was biting his finger looking at nothing as well, while Jimmy was drinking a beer and talking to Dutch who was wearing a cap.

"That guy, just doesn't know what karate's all about." The announcer said shaking his head in belief. "Yeah? Well maybe he should learn." Daniel said staring at Kreese.

"Would you like to teach him?" The announcer said almost teasingly, making me smile slightly.

"No." Daniel said instantly in disbelief, which I could agree.

"Good luck Daniel." he shook my brothers hand and nodded to me and Mr. Miyagi smiling, that we both returned the gesture.

"Thanks." Daniel thanked. "Take care son." The referee patted his shoulder, and my brother said. "Thanks a lot."

"Oi ladies waiting." Mr. Miyagi said to Daniel, as he limped to the car, keeping his arm around my shoulder, whilst holding his trophy in the other hand.

"Hey wait? Can we get your autograph? "These cute kids asked my brother, holding a pen and paper.

"Alright, yeah man." Daniel said excitedly moving his arm off my shoulder and taking the pen from one of the kids and putting his trophy on the ground.