Chapter 4: Party Crasher's

(Please note this chapter is very is long)

Song: The ride by The Matches

Bobby's POV:

I was riding alongside the hill with the boys around me cheering and laughing enjoying the freedom from finishing another karate lesson.

"Alright!" My buddy Tommy shouted excitedly, as we stopped driving. "Alright!" I cheered with Tommy shaking my best friends shoulder excitedly. "That was awesome." My best friend Johnny cheered happily.

"Brew time man. Who's for a warm one? Here you go?" Tommy asked Johnny if he wanted a beer, holding a can. "No, I pass man." Johnny denied "Hey Bobby?" Tommy asked me.

"No, thanks pal." I denied. "Johnny who you kidding? You're still the ace degenerate." Tommy explained teasingly.

"No, ex-degenerate man. 8am tomorrow I'm a senior, I got one whole year to make it all work, and that's what I'm gonna do. Make it work. All of it, right?" He faced me.

 All of it, right?" He faced me

"That's right man." I agreed whilst shaking his hand happily for him, as we were just taking about random stuff.

Until Tommy's voice broke us apart "Hey, you must be a trendsetter Johnny, looks like everyone's doin' something new."

"What?" Johnny questioned still grinning widely. "Take a right. Check it out." Tommy pointed out to us.

We all knew Johnny wasn't gonna take this well, as we see some guy with Ali juggling a ball, she trips over which cause's them both to fall. They're both on the sand laughing together, I had to do something to stop Johnny and for him to realise it's over for them both.

Your POV:

When me and the girls were in the middle of a conversation, we heard revving up the hill seeing motorbikes.

I noticed the girls tense at the sound, which I was confused about and Susan could tell by explaining. "That's the Cobra Kai's, they're the group of popular guys who are black belts from our school." great I thought.

After a few minutes Ali came back from kicking the ball away from my twin. I don't know if I was the only one who could tell, but Ali had a look of fear in her eyes when the 'Cobras' came down the hill on their bikes.

Most of the people decided to go up when they came down the beach, even Susan decided to go speak to them whilst me and Barbara stayed sat down.

I noticed that the blonde biker in the red jacket went up to Ali which really confused me, but Barbara explained. "The Blonde in the red jacket, is the leader of Cobra Kai, and is also Ali's ex-boyfriend." Which made more sense.

Although when I decided to carry on speaking to Barbara, in the corner of my eye I noticed the most attractive looking guy I've ever seen (in my eyes). His fluffy light brown hair that blew in the wind elegantly, ocean blue eyes that were full of wonder and mischief. I was in awe at how someone can look that handsome, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.