Chapter 7: Bonding

Today when I woke up I had a pounding headache, which is probably from me stressing over Daniel getting hurt yesterday.

So I decided to take some pain killers and a glass of water and wait for the 'sloth' to be ready to leave, as ma had to start early today so it was Daniel's responsibility to lock up the house.

"Daniel hurry up, or we're gonna miss the bus!" I shouted irritatedly. Another thing I found out this morning is that Daniel's bike is broke and I volunteered to fix it for him, but he told me not to worry about it.

which is the exact opposite of what I'm doing. So we both have to get the bus together which wasn't too bad.

"I'm coming, geez." He groaned sounding depressed and upset. "I swear you take longer than any girl on this planet, it amazes me honestly." I jokingly commented with sarcasm.

"Come on, let's get this show on the road." I enthusiastically said, whilst I could see my twin shake his head and rolling his eyes at my attitude.

After what felt like eternity we eventually got to school.

I managed to spot the girls and went over to talk with them, whilst Daniel went to his lesson and we were having a casual conversation about whatever, before we got to class ready to start lesson.

Once class finished we went to our next lesson and walking with the girls, and caught a pair of brown eyes I know too well watching the same blonde.

Who had finished the same class in Barbara's next lesson and eventually follow me, Susan and Ali out of the classroom, knowing this was gonna be very awkward.

"Hey. How ya doin?" Daniel said to Ali. "Hi ooh what happened to your forehead?" she grimaced, while he brushed it of.

"Oh, it was terrible. It was this gigantic runaway zit." Ali laughed but me and Susan both said "That's gross." Then glancing at each other with a quick smile.

"Daniel, this is Susan." She introduced between laughs. "Hi." He introduced. "Charmed." She answered sarcastically.

After he explained to Ali what happened to his face, Susan decided to speak up. "What kind of bike do you have, Daniel? A Honda? Suzuki? What?"

"Uh, no, it's a, like a Miyaji turbo, actually." He answered Susan's question. "Yeah?" Ali asked surprised. "Oh, really?" she said smiling a little.

"We're going to a arcade. You want to come?" she asked Daniel. "Yeah sure. Sounds great to me." He answered.

As Ali explained about wanting to show Daniel a new arcade game, I saw him staring at the Cobra Kai's surrounding Johnny's bike, who were chatting.

Daniel started to stutter about forgetting something and catching up with us later, which we all knew wasn't the case.

"Daniel, you don't have to run a way." Ali exclaimed ,whilst Daniel got defensive and yelled out "I'm not running away from anything."

"Hey, look we've got to deal with this." Ali exclaimed. "You deal with things your way, I'll deal with them mine, okay? I'll see you I got to go." He said irritated.

"Daniel." Ali exclaimed, trying to talk to him, but Daniel quickly shouted to her "Get off my case!" which annoyed us and she turned to look at Susan who shrugged puzzled.

Before she could ask me I squealed when I was lifted off the ground upside down by a certain bleach blonde with my feet hanging in the air quickly replying to the girls.