Chapter 9: Halloween Dance pt1

Today was gonna be a busy day, especially since it's the Halloween dance tonight and I was helping out with the decorations all day with the girls and guys, which was a bonus.

Last night I told Ma about me dating Bobby and she was ecstatic for me, however I don't know if Daniel's gonna feel the same.

When I got dressed I decided to put Bobby's jacket on top of my outfit which I forgot to give back last night.

Outfit above

Outfit above

I could smell his cologne which made me relax and couldn't get enough of it. So after I left my bedroom I went to the kitchen and made some cheese on toast.

Noticing Ma not here which meant one word (work) whilst Daniel was sitting on the kitchen table, looking glum which made me concerned considering he's had no more problems with the guys yet.

"Morning Danielle." I sarcastically replied, which made him look at me. "Morning Lazybones." He replied in the same tone.

"What's got you looking so down, today?" I questioned, whilst spreading cheese on my toast. "I'm fine, how come you were home late?" He questioned suspiciously.

"I went out with someone and they gave me a ride back home." I answered cautiously. "They did more than drop you home." His tone on edge.

"What are you talking about?" I acted confused, hoping he'd take the bait. "You know what I'm talking about." He chuckled darkly. "How can you be with someone like him." He angrily questioned.

"I don't know what you see in him? Or even them for a matter after what they did at the beach or even at the tryouts." He asked annoyed with me hanging around.

"First of all, I warned you about not getting involved, but you had to be all stubborn about it and act like the 'hero' as always."

"Secondly, if you hadn't got involved in other people's business which you're terrible for, what happened at the beach or soccer tryouts wouldn't have happened."

"Lastly, you don't know them like I do and there the only true friends I can say that about, considering I didn't have as many 'friends' as you back in Newark."

"Also Bobby cares, yes I understand it probably wasn't 'fair' that he tripped you over in the tryouts, but that also doesn't give you a reason to hit him, and I know that he's not really like that."

"Listen, I really like him, and he likes me as well and I trust him even though we're dating. You can't tell me to stay away from him, because you know I won't listen and if you've got a problem with that? I'm afraid your gonna have to deal with it."

"Whatever." He scoffed getting of the table and walking towards the door, and heading out, not forgetting his breakfast but he stood at the door debating over what I've just said.

"Just be careful. You may trust them but I don't." He replied closing the door afterwards, knowing this means he's okay, but still weary with me dating Bobby and hanging around with the boys which I would have done already.