1.

01 | 𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

"come on y/n! give it a try!" sasha told you as she stuffed another few fries in her mouth.

she sat infront of you, at you guys' favourite diner. you sipped on your coke, looking at her before looking down.

"i don't know sasha. i mean, i could need the money, but i don't know if i wanna go through all this stress again." you sighed.

sasha and you were close friends for awhile now. you went to college together, until both of you dropped out, deciding that acting was your real desire.

you've been playing in a series for awhile now, and it reached it's end. you were done, and were looking for a new role you could play. but the thing is you weren't sure when you would want to do that.

"we could really need someone like you. plus, i bet my friends would love you. especially connie." she said, a smile on her face as she thought about her best friend.

after a minute, a message popped up on her phone, making her reach for it. "speaking of, it's actually him." she said, reading the message.

"he asks if i'm free right now and is down to grab food." she explained.

"would you mind if he joins us?" she asked, cleaning off her fingers so she could reply back.

"no not at all. go ahead babe." you said, agreeing with her suggestion.

"perfect!"

not so long after you saw a buzz-cut-haired male enter the diner, walking towards you guys' table. putting his airpods back into his case and fixing his jacket, he finally reached you guys, standing infront of you, his really good smelling cologne already filling your nose.

"sup loser," he said, brushing his hand ontop of sasha's head, making her groan.

"my hair, you idiot!" she hissed, smacking his hand away.

after pushing his friend away, he scooted over to the bench, meeting eyes with you, making you get a better look at his face. he was very attractive and the nose piercing and the smudged eyeliner on his eyes made his look even hotter.

"you must be y/n?" he asked nodding his head towards you. "and you must be connie." you added, giving him a small grin.

he nodded, reaching out his hand for you to shake it. as you did, he leaned back and made himself comfortable on the bench.

"did you guys eat already?" he asked, grabbing the menu card, looking for something to eat.

"yeah, we did." sasha replied.

"you fat asses couldn't wait for me?" he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"ayo, you were the one who was hella late, no way in hell would we wait for you." you defended, giving him a frowned look, crossing your arms.

he scoffed, a slight grin on his face as he listened to you, but not looking up at you. you found it oddly attractive, the way he was relaxingly sitting, the way he chewed his gum; you were wondering how and why sasha didn't fall for him.

"i could go for a round two tho." sasha said, looking over at the menu card with connie.

"actually, same." you agreed, taking the other menu card and looking for your next meal.

"is she a food addict just like you?" he asked sasha, but looked directly at you, your eyes locking.

"why else do you think we get along so well?" you frowned.

"huh, i like this one." he huffed, shooting you a slight grin back.

after good thirty minutes of talking, eating and joking around, you got to know a lot more about the 19-year-old connie springer. you found out that he was playing in the same series as sasha, and that his best friends play in the same one aswell. you found out about his interest, his hobbies and even his type.

"what do you mean you're not sure?" he frowned at you, taking another bite of his burger.

"i don't know man... i mean, i love acting and it's really fun, but i don't know if i really want to do it now." you explained, a sigh escaping your lips.

his body was bent forwards to the table, so no pieces of food would fall on him. his eyes lifted up to meet yours, a frowned and irritated expression on his face.

"well, you're stupid if you really wanna miss this opportunity to hang and work with an awesome, funny, sexy guy like me." he hyped himself up, making you shoot him a cringed glare.

"first of all, ew. and second of all, i dont even know if i would be good enough to even get the roll." you explained, leaning onto your back and frustratingly sipping on your drink.

"ew?" he dramatically gasped, his hand reaching over to his heart, acting as he got shot.

"shut up, you're hot." you rolled your eyes, making him let out a proud chuckle.

"trust me y/n! i think this role would suit you so well. even the crew members would like you! i mean, look at connie, he already likes you!" sasha explained, pointing at her friend.

"she ain't wrong, for once." he agreed, nodding.

as much as both of them tried to convince you, you were still second-guessing your decision. you bit on your inner cheek, playing with your necklace out of nervousness and worry.

they noticed that you were hesitating, making connie groan and take out his phone.

"you know what. i'll add you to our groupchat real quick." he started, scrolling through his phone.

"get to know the cast, think about it and let us know if you're finally down and not being an idiot," he ordered.

at this point, you couldn't really change his mind or reject it. you just sighed, slightly nodding as you looked back to your phone.

"come on, i'll drive you guys home, and pay for your fat asses too." he scoffed at the last part, throwing the money on the table, standing up from his seat.

"yay! i love your car!" sasha cheered.

"oh how kind you are, sir springer!" you said in a high pitched voice, acting like a fangirl, before rolling your eyes at him.

he playfully rolled his eyes too, before wrapping his arm around yours and sasha's shoulder.

authors note
nono, cuz why am i
so in love with jean?🤔
he so underrated here
on wattpad it makes
me pissed on god. ‼️