Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Off and I are now walking to the café, The three already went to the café. Off said he will buy something that's why there's only the two of us now but I know this is just his way so we can talk together alone.

"So there's many girls that already approaching you?" He ask.

"No, to be honest they are just looking at me but they didn't approach me." I honestly said.

"But they might approach you, but now but maybe tomorrow." He said.

"Are you jealous of them?" I ask.

"No."

"What do you want me to do? I can't ask them to stop staring at me." I said.

"Yeah I know, I'm just worried that someone will approach you and there's a chance that you will like him or her." He said.

"You don't have to worry--"

"But I can't help it, we're not in the same class, I will barely see what you are doing. I can't even see you sometimes in lunch breaks because I have works to do as president." He said,

"I know that's why you have to trust me okay? trust me that I will not give them attention just like how I give my attention to you." I said.

"But I don't trust the people around you." He said.

"But do you trust me?" I ask.

"Yeah but--"

"I'm asking if you trust me." I repeat.

"Yes."

"Then that's what matters okay? you don't have to worry about something that not will happen." I said.

"Sorry I just can't help it." He said.

"Forgiven, Don't worry anymore okay?" I ask and he nodded.

"I'm sorry, it's just my first time in a relationship that's why I don't know what to do with this kind of feeling. I know I'm the one who insisted to be in this relationship that's why I have to be more understanding and careful." He said.

"I forgive you okay? And besides I also agree to be in this relationship so don't burden yourself." I said.

"I know thank you for understanding." He said.

"Besides I'm the one who should be worried, You are the president of the school and you already have the reputation there. You're quite famous and there's many girls who likes you." I said.

"Don't worry even many girls likes me I already like someone and that's you." He said.

"But you can also like them, there's many of them and it's impossible you can't like even one of them." I said.

"It's really impossible because I already like you and you only." He said.

"Make sure of that." I said.

"How about you? Do you like me and me only? or do you like someone else too?" He ask.

"I like you and you only, I already have the president of our school and I'm stupid if I let him go or even leave him." I said.

And after that we sealed it with a... hug...

"We're already here! Off said as we enter the café.

Then I change my clothes with our uniform here at the café and we start working.

"Are you staying here?" I ask Off.

"Y-yeah..."

"I know you're tired and you need some rest, So you should go home okay?" I said.

"but we'll eat late before I walk you at the Jeepney station." He said.