Los Angeles Connection 1.3.1

Start from the beginning

" And even if he did, you'd make him do it anyway, "Edamura said.

" True enough, "Laurent said as Eddie hummed in agreement.

The gate to the factory was opened and the Limo drove in before parking.

" Sorry to rush you, but I need to make sure the layout's right, "Eddie said.

-

Inside the factory was filled with construction workers and noise.

" The scales should go right here, all of them German made, distillation over there, "Laurent said.

"Yes sir," A construction worker said holding up a blueprint.

"And where do you want the water filteration doc?" Laurent asked looking back at Edamura.

"Um , over here?" Edamura said but it came out more like a question, as he pointed to a spot of the blueprint.

"How long do you think?" Eddie said before placing the cigar in his mouth.

" Probably two weeks," The construction worker said.

"You'll get it finished in one week," Eddie said puffing out smoke.

"Yes Mr. Casano," The construction worker said as Edamura stared wide eyed and Laurent held a calm expression.

"In the mean time, enjoy LA doctor."

"Thanks!" Edamura said nervously.

Salazar just eyed him suspiciously.

"Salazar, take good care of him," Eddie said.

"Yes," Salazar said not even breaking eye contact with Edamura.

"I'd take advantage of that if I were you," Laurent said.

Laurent and Edamura were now staiding outside the factory.

"So what's the plan now?" Edamura whispered.

"How good is your cooking?" Laurent asked making Edamura glance at him, to which he responded with a wink.

Edamura sweatdropped.

The limo drove out the gate and headed back to the Casano Mansion.

"An abandoned old cider factory huh," Pola said, "Honestly how have they managed to stay under the radar for so long?"

She turned to look at Anderson.

"Anderson? Any ideas?" Pola asked, Anderson responded with a small grunt,"If this exchange with Laurent's actually happening, it'll probably be here. We need to capitalise, what can we do to make sure we nail all of them at once?"

Pola walked passed Anderson. On the table was a drone, a controller and two other unknown items.

" Simplest solution would be to have one of our men on the inside, "Anderson said.

" Good idea, since you're so close, would you do the honours? "Pola asked.

"Oh come on, gimme a break," Anderson said.

"I wonder who else we could use then," Pola said staring at a picture of Edamura before she remembered the assistant she had taken hostage, "I could use them both."

-

Y/N sat there, her wrist and ankles hurting from the tape. The door opened to reveal Holla.

"Hello Ms. L/N," Pola said closing the door behind her.

'Bitch'

Pola walked up to the female and looked down at her,"And here, I thought you changed but I guess not. You're still that cheap street rat."