Chapter 19

Fallout's POV

Shockingly enough, my door was exactly where it should have been. I don't know why, but I didn't expect it to be so easy to just walk away.

That's what I did. I had walked away. Walked back to my door and shut it behind me.

That's what you get for attempting friendship. Bloxie ruined any trust you had. What a nice friend.

I had cleaned off my sword, a good, hard scrubbing, to remove any traces of blood or germs that it may have encountered.

Betrayed you, she did. You trusted one person and she turned around and threw it right in your face.

One by one, I edited all of the chapters I had completed and were waiting to be posted. I had also gone through and checked each one to the last word, just to make sure Evil hadn't visited.

Of course Bloxie would put you in danger. That idiot, why can't she just deal with her own problems and not go dragging you or her friends into it? I hope she learns her lesson.

Once every chapter was checked and edited, I created a new one and stared at it for several minutes, trying to force my brain into creativity.

I could teach her a lesson. I know how. I know the points where it would hurt, how far to go before she'd die or lose consciousness. I could make her understand what she did to her friends.

I slammed the door behind me as I stepped out into the hall. Gleaming, my sword hung on my hip. The blood had been washed off my knuckles.

The perfect soldier, she called me. Emotionless, powerful, that one thing.

Using the gem on my sword, I teleported to right outside her door. Edits had been last checked in several minutes ago, which seemed a bit odd.

What, did she ditch too? Yeah, you don't get off that easy.

I was the perfect soldier, down to the last detail. Powerful, smart, and very angry. A dangerous combination for when I kicked in the door. It exploded clean off the hinges, blue light flickering through the cracks and smashing it to pieces when it hit the opposite wall. Bloxie stood in the middle of the room, her eyes wide.

"Cavet!"

"Bloxie." I muttered, kicking aside random fragments of wood as I stepped into the room. "Did you forget about something?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so. Why?"

Doesn't remember. How inconsiderate can she be?

That's not right.

Bloxie would not forget that quickly that she had several friends being held captive in exchange for her sanity. Which could only mean one thing was at play.

"Evil," I growled. Almost immediately, like a fluid, Bloxie slid away and Evil was standing there. She clapped.

"Oh, very good! No one has ever noticed when I slipped inside their head, but you did!" She cheered. "Perfect timing, too."

My sword leveled at her neck. "Oh, do shut up. I have bigger problems than you at the moment."

She took a step forward and pressed her throat to my blade. "Yes, yes you do."

I flicked my blade, intending to slit her throat. However, something seemed to catch my sword and yanked it from my grasp. It flew across the room and hit the wall, clattering to the ground. Evil turned and grinned at me, but I merely tackled her around the waist.

We both went flying from the force of my hit. She crashed into the wall behind her, air leaving body on impact and she wheezed for breath. I took the opportunity and slammed my fist into her face six times before she got a knee under me and pushed me away. I rolled, regaining my balance just in time for her to knock out my knees with a swift kick. I yanked down on her arm as I fell, pulling her down with me and forcing her under me. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it down to the floor, holding her head in place as I punched her twice more.

Her face was starting to bruise now, and a small line of blood appeared on her split lip. She caught my fist the next time I swung and forced it back so I hard that I was knocked off of her. I skidded across the floor and came to a stop on my knees, prepared to launch myself back up and attack.

Bigger problems, was that right?

My hand flew to my head and I doubled over, barely able to look up and glare at Evil. She was leaning against the wall, panting heavily as I was, but had her eyes fixed on me in concentration.

Pathetic.

I clutched at my head with both hands now, but slid my feet under me and forced myself to rise.

Demented.

My legs shook horribly but managed to support my weight as I rose.

Monstrosity.

They collapsed under me and I fell, curling onto my side as I clutched my head. I remained silent, the only sound escaping me being harsh pants as I grinded my head.

Murderer.

Evil slowly walked over to my prone figure, gait somewhat cautious. She knelt down next to me and poked my forehead. I growled and slammed my eyes hut, allowing darkness to swallow me whole.