CHAPTER •°• twenty two

Quick note: When you see a text like this it means it's crossed out - you will see why it's important later. Enojoy!

°•○•°

    TWO DAYS LATER, Remus and Sirius managed to make up completely. All the unpleasant tension that was between them ever since the failed date disappeared. The only tension remaining was the sexual one, which probably wasn't that much better for the surroundings, but well...

For Sirius it was fine and, besides that, now he could just meet Maggie on a regular basis. No girlfriend stuff, bo hiding, just bros chilling.

So he invited her over to his dormitory on Thursday evening, right after the lessons. It was a perfect time, especially that there was no one there besides them so they could talk freely.

They were alone, because Remus just so happened to go out with Lily to the library, Peter decided to go out with his mysterious girlfriend that none of the Marauders knew, and James had some homework to do so he also went to the library, but promised to sit far away from Lupin and Evans.

Anyway, that's how Sirius ended up describing everything about what happened during the last days to Maggie and finally finished, at the topic of the date.

"So." He asked once his story was over. "What do you think I should wear?" He wanted to know and Maggie laughed at that slightly.

"I think you should get him something." She suggested, sitting herself more comfortably at Sirius's bed. "What you wear is a less important thing here." She told him and Black immediately looked at her, shocked.

"How is it the less important thing, White?" He asked and Maggie huffed.

"Well, I mean how do you plan to apologise for your weird schemes?" She mocked him. "With your looks?" 

Sirius frowned, cause he knew that she had a point, but he was not going to admit it that easily.

"I mean, why not?" He threw his hair on his back with a theatrical gesture. "I am flawless." He decided and Maggie pushed him with her leg so hard and unexpectedly that he almost fell off the bed.

"Rather flawfull, dickhead." She mocked him harder and Sirius shook his head.

"What was that for?" He moved closer to Maggie and further away from the edge of the bed. "I was just playing around." He said and White simply shrugged. 

"I'm just making sure you are indeed playing around." She explained. "Like, you already have a goddamn big ego." She told him and Sirius rolled his eyes.

Then he suddenly realised what was coming after that and started, close to panic.

"Just don't say that-" He wanted to stop Maggie, but it was too late.

"Almost as big as my dick." She finished and Sirius sighed deeply trying not to show her how amused he was by her dick joke.

"You're disgusting." He decided and heard an immediate, smooth reply. 

"You're stupid." Called him out Maggie. "Give Remus something nice, seriously your looks are not half as good as you think they are." She said with the tone that was supposed to finish that conversation.

But Sirius wasn't going to give up that easily.

"A way to build up my confidence, friend." He said and then added, with a tone a bit too amused to be taken even a little bit seriously. "Or should i even call you that?" 

"You don't need anyone to build up your confidence." Maggie retorted once again, with no hesitation and Sirius finally sighed deeply, giving up.

He knew that she had years of practice with Virginia and, supposedly, some Slytherins, so he probably should stop bothering in trying to win an argument with her.