Harry on the other hand, was not. He immediately noticed and without further thought he slowly grabbed Malfoy's arm to take a look at it.

Draco rapidly huffed and tore his wrist away, for a minute he looked like he was stone-cold sober. In a blink of an eye, he was quickly walking towards the castle, without looking back.

But what Harry saw, was inexplicable.

The dark mark was perfectly drawn on Malfoy's pale arm.

However, it wasn't as ideal as he thought.

Scratches, cuts, scars, were all over it.

All over the mark.

Some of them even looked fresh, new.

It was as if Draco was trying to erase it completely.

Both physically and mentally.

He was sick of it, of all of it.

He was hurting himself.

Not sure why he even cared, Harry sat back up and followed the blonde-boy inside.

Scouting for him in all places.

This is so far from my concern.

He kept thinking to himself as he was searching.

No sign of Malfoy.

He kept wandering through. Thankfully, it was late at night, no students roaming in the halls and the professors are mostly sleeping.

Harry let out a shocked gasp as he was pressed against the stoned wall out of nowhere.

"What do you want from me?"

It was Draco.

Rage and worry stuffed his grey eyes as he tightened his grip around Potter's neck.

"You already know everything. What more do you want?" He sneered gritting his teeth.

Little does Harry know, Malfoy didn't want him in the middle of this. He has been trying his best to keep Potter out of it because he knows he's going to end up dead, or worse, suffering at the hands of the Dark Lord.

Draco hated the fact that he was trying to protect Harry, out of all people.

Why?

Why do I feel such an urge to keep this little scarface safe?

Why do I get this horrible pit in my stomach at the thought of his torture?

Not even a year ago I wanted him dead.

"Malfoy I literally cannot breathe." Gasped Harry, interrupting Malfoy's thoughts. But he didn't listen. In fact, he held him even more tight.

"Huh Potter?" He sneered. "What else do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to bloody protect y-"

Draco quickly cut himself off. Trying his best to disregard what he almost just said. He wasn't sober yet. He sighed heavily and slowly let go of Harry, still glaring at him.

Potter moved his hand up to his neck, smoothly brushing it due to Malfoy's harsh grips. He held a confused yet shocked look.

"You're trying to do what now?"

"Don't change the subject Potter." Said Draco furrowing his eyebrows, then continued.

"What."
"Else."
"Do."
"You."
"Want."

He spoke carefully, not breaking the eye contact.

Silence.

Harry stood there hesitantly. Not knowing if he should speak up or not.

"Answer m-"

"To bloody help you."