Reconciliation

A/N: This is a little late for most of my readers... But! Here is the Valentine's Day ball you were all promised! As for updates, I didn't get into the musical my school was doing, but I am helping with Tech and set construction and all those fun things while having a job and being a student, so just remember that updates are still scarce, but will be aimed for a chapter around 3,000 words each month. Nonetheless, here is the part you were promised!

Over the process of Honey's overenthusiastic tendencies to see Nova in just about every dress she had, and then waiting for Callum to wake up to fit him in a suit Nova and Callum ended up staying the night at Nova's apartment

Over the process of Honey's overenthusiastic tendencies to see Nova in just about every dress she had, and then waiting for Callum to wake up to fit him in a suit Nova and Callum ended up staying the night at Nova's apartment. When Callum woke back up in the morning he looked at the time and realized just how long he had fallen asleep. He looked up and saw Nova in the kitchen so he got up and stretched making his way towards the kitchen. He knocked on the doorway so Nova was aware that he was there.

"Good, you're up. We leave in five minutes, there's not much to eat but you could probably find some bread to put some honey on. Be ready to go because we need to clean up from the last challenge."

"Got it, is anyone else up?" Callum asked warily.

"Honey's going to be out for another few hours so she gets all her hours of her beauty rest, Leroy wouldn't even come down even if he's up. Oh, and Phobia's right behind you," She pointed behind him right as he felt the pressure of a scythe through his shirt on his back.

"Are you sure you trust this one not to run off without any supervision little Nightmare?" Phobia rasped, digging his scythe a little deeper into Callum's shirt.

"Well for one, he wouldn't get very far without me finding out and then knowing exactly where he would go, and so far he's had all the opportunities when it was just me. And it wouldn't matter because in the time it takes him to inch his way out the door I'll already be leaving and just find him about to leave and run, so pretty much it's pointless to run at this point in time. Three minutes Callum," Nova shot a look, telling him if he wanted to get anything to eat to grab it now.

"We'll be back tomorrow to get ready for the ball, but in the meantime, I have some plans for Callum here to help me with. Tell Honey that we'll be here three hours before the ball for her to get us ready, she'll need to have one solid idea by then because I'm not going to have her redo my face over and over again. Callum, you better be ready to go because I'm not waiting any longer."

Nova then grabbed his arm and hauled him out the door while Callum was pulling on his shoes and stuffing a honey sandwich into his mouth. He nearly fell over a multitude of times before they made it out the door. Nova had a simple black jacket on with a duffle bag over her shoulder, which contained extra weapons and supplies for the other trials she had planned still. She kept her hood up and Callum kept his head down as they trudged back to the dark tunnels of the subway, not wanting to draw any attention to themselves.

Whenever they got to the subway tunnels they quickly walked to the train car where they left Oscar, seeing no sign of him they assumed that he had already left to go see the others and inform them of their newest 'challenge.'