Bloodcurdling Canon

Start from the beginning

"Sir ban? Sir king? Lady diane?" elizabeth inquired, the three sinners strange behavior confusing her.

"I'm actually Meliodas the dragon sin, captain of the Eight Deadly Sins!" meliodas suddenly proclaimed with a serious expression, the other four sinners standing behind him, acting differently from before. Ban was giving an crooked grin, king was in his 'human' form giving off a similar look, diane held an emotionless face with her eyebrows knitted tightly together, and (y/n) was glaring at all with a serious expression. All of the crowd gave looks of disbelief, howzer's eyes widened in surprise. "We're claiming the entire village of vaizel as our own!" Hawk's eyes widened in confusion. "What? Why'd that idiot tell them who he really is?" hawk asked in confusion. "Tell me, elizabeth! Why?" Elizabeth could only stare at the five sinners in surprise and confusion.

"You have one minute to leave Vaizel!" meliodas threatened. "If you don't, we'll kill you all!" "You're not fooling anyone, you dumb kid!" someone shouted out in annoyance. "None of you look anything like those wanted posters! And the eighth sin isn't real!" another added, (y/n)'s bangs covering his eyes. "But given how strong they are, you don't suppose..." someone whispered to another member of the audience. 'What's gotten into those five?' elizabeth questioned herself, scared and confused.

"Then maybe an example is needed."

Holding his hand out to where he had stuck his sheathed blade into the ground, the blade launched out from the sheathe into (y/n)'s hand before igniting. A murderous but calm expression on the teen's face. The crowd all backed away in fear before one of the members took notice of an approaching orange ball. "Hey, what's that?" he asked out loud, pointing at it.

Soon, a barrage of fire balls were in full eyesight of all, one heading straight for the platform also. Multiple hit the ground, killing some civilians who were only able to turn to it before evaporating into nothing.

"[Full Counter]!"

"[Execution Bust]!"

The fire ball that was heading to the platform was sent back flying the other way thanks to meliodas. Another fireball that was about to hit another civilian was slashed in half by a flaming sword beam because of (y/n).

"Damn, they're here already?" meliodas growled in annoyance.

Everyone looked and saw two feminine figures on top of a giant flying manta ray and another figure on another one. One of the females were familiar to the sins, minus the new armor and weapon. The other female had short lavender silver hair with black eyes. She wore pink armor. The other figure was a male dressed in orange armor, wielding maracas.

"That gear she's holding is [sacred treasure]-class." king noted to the others, all glaring up at the three holy knights. "Guila's probably gonna be way stronger than when we fought her in the Necropolis." meliodas warned. "And what's worse, there are three of them this time." All five sins watched the three holy knights slowly fall to the ground from their rides. 'Show off.' (y/n) snorted, watching the holy knight in pink fall with her arms crossed, back facing them. "For now, let's split up." meliodas ordered, turning in a direction.

...Only to backhand a small fireball.

"I knew it was you, Meliodas." cain growled, glaring daggers at the blonde. The other 4 sins turned to the old man, weapons drawl. "I got this. You four go and help." meliodas stopped the four. Ban, king, and diane all shared a glance before nodding and taking off in different directions. (Y/n) narrowed his eyes slightly. "(Y/n), get elizabeth and hawk to safety." meliodas ordered. (Y/n) noticed the surprised expression on the old man's face. "...Sure thing, captain." (y/n) answered, running over to where elizabeth and hawk were, grabbing his sheathe along the way.