"Hey." Peter jumped in front of him and helped him up quickly. Tony stared at him lovingly as the young boy continued to talk, "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space and met Elara? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out, because I woke up and you guys were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like 'it's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And the he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time."

Tony walked forward as he said, "He did? Oh, no."

"What are you doing? Oh."

Tony hugged him tightly.

"Oh. Oh, this is nice."

They let go and Tony patted his shoulder. Before they could say anything else to each other, a flash of gold and white almost tackled Peter to the ground.

"Peter! You're back!" Elara had pushed her face into his neck, her arms wrapped around him as she hugged him tightly. He steadied himself before hugging her back, warmth rushing to his face.

When they pulled back, Peter saw how different she looked now. Still gorgeous but different. Had it really been five years? Elara's gold helmet came off and her poofy white hair puffed out, her bangs now gone from the last time he saw her. But her eyes were still as bright.

They both didn't realize that they were just staring at each other until Tony cleared his throat to get their attention and said, "Hey, kids, kind of in the middle of a war with a giant prune

They both didn't realize that they were just staring at each other until Tony cleared his throat to get their attention and said, "Hey, kids, kind of in the middle of a war with a giant prune. We got stuff to do."

"Right." Elara said before going to teleport away but stopped herself quickly and saying, "Oh! If you see a slightly shorter version of me without gold armor, it's not me. Well it is me but not this me, past me. You see when, if, you see her." She stopped before she confused them even more.

Elara teleported into a puff of gold smoke and left to the middle of the fight. After she disappeared, Tony placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "You have got to get better at that. Don't hurt my daughter."

The front of his helmet slid back on and he blasted off before he could let Peter answer.

"I'm sorry, daughter?!"

***

One of the giant monster was chasing Clint, who still had the gauntlet tucked under one of his arms. Sam, the one with the metal wings, tackled the beast down and stabbed it with the sharp ends of his wings. The archer ran backwards for a second to make sure he was clear before passing a finger to his earpiece, "Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

"Get those stones as far away as possible!"

"No! We need to get 'em back where they came from." Bruce said as he threw another soldier off of him.

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine." Scott said as he shrunk back down to normal size and pulled the car keys out of his pocket.