Thanos stuck his sword into the ground before taking off his helmet and hanging it on the top side of his weapon, "The arrogant never do. Go. Find the stones, bring them to me." He sat down while looking at his middle child.

"What will you do?"

"Wait."

Deciding that she seen enough, Elara looked behind her, trying to find any sign of life, giving her an indication that everyone was fine. Her cerulean eyes narrowed down, almost zooming in, on a figure standing on a higher up platform of wreckage, big enough for her to recognize as Thor. She teleported to him, hoping Thanos didn't notice the gold particles she left behind.

She stood next to him, her hands clasped behind her back as her gold plated wings curled behind her. They didn't say anything to each other, they didn't need to. Her and the demi-god just appreciated that they were there and okay. She didn't turn her head when she heard two sets of steps coming behind her, the weight of them giving away who it was.

Her dad stood next to her while Steve took his place on the other side of Thor.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor said as Elara nodded.

"Nebula used the time machine to bring him back. But not our Nebula, 2014 Nebula. Something happened to our Nebula on the way back from getting to stones. That's all I know." She said, not taking her eyes off the purple skinned man.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked this time.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony said while Elara said more quietly as she didn't know if Thanos' could hear them or not, "I left them with Clint. He told me to go find the others and leave it with him."

"So we keep it that way."

"You know it's a trap right?" Thor asked even though it didn't really sound like it.

"Yeah. I don't much care."

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement."

"Elara, Go find the others, we'll buy you some time." She nodded to Steve before turning away and disappearing with a puff of gold dust.

Behind her, she heard the thunder booming and lighting crackling at Thor's command, she ignored it though as she teleported around in such of the rest of the team. Elara stopped for a second before kneeling down to the ground with both knees and placing both hands on it.

Focusing all of her emotions, her anger at Thanos for taking everything away from her, her hatred for him and what he's done, her sadness at the loss she could be facing if they didn't win, her love for what she had gotten in the past five years.

Even with her eyes closed, she could see through the darkness. Almost like echolocation, she could see where the others were. Four figures entered her vision, only able to recognize them by there size. Rocket, Rhodey, Bruce and Scott.

She could hear the sound of rushing water from around them. Elara squeezed her eyes before feeling herself teleport to them, thankfully holding her breath from hearing the water.

Elara saw Bruce holding up some falling debris so that Rhodey and Rocket wouldn't get crushed but she couldn't see Scott anywhere. She drove under the water just as the raccoon and ex-soldier took a deep breath, ready for the water to overtake them.

She grabbed them by the back of their clothes before teleporting them to back where she started, hoping that Scott got to Bruce in time.

The angel realized that past Nebula was going for the stones which meant she was going for Clint. Turning on the comms from outside her helmet, she spoke into to Clint, "Clint, Clint, come in. Past Nebula is coming for the stones."