"Who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days, who's that whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away?"

Harry began the second song of the night, singing while looking down at the boy he wrote the song about. Stockholm Syndrome was a song that meant a lot to Harry. In the process of writing it, he realized how much Louis actually meant to him.

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon, but I feel I'm getting used to, being held by you" Zayn sang into the microphone he was holding, as beautiful as always.

"Baby look what you've done to me, Baby look what you've done now, Baby I'll never leave if you need holding me this way"

The band sang in unison, just like the way they used to. Everyone, including Louis and Harry, had spread themselves across the stage. Niall was on the far right, Harry closer to the middle than that, Zayn being almost in the dead center of stage, Liam about 3 feet to the left of him and Louis on the farthest left. Not very evenly, they could never, but it was enough space for them to move as they pleased.

"Baby look what you've done to me, Baby you've got me tied down, Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way" the boys finished before Louis began singing his first solo of the night.

"Who's this man that's holding your hand and talking 'bout your eyes, used to sing about being free but now he's changed his mind"

After Louis' outstanding solo, Niall sang his own.

"I know they'll be coming to find me soon, but my Stockholm Syndrome is in the room, yeah I feel for you"

As Niall sang the last part of his solo, Harry looked directly at Louis and mouthed the lyrics. Although Louis didn't notice Harry's slight show of intimacy, the crowd did. They roared after noticing, so loud you could barely hear the band singing.

As Liam's solo ended, Harry's shortest solo began. He walked across the stage, singing and looking at Louis.

"Baby look what you've done..."

Though it was only a few words, it got the job done. The crowd went crazy and Louis took the liberty of kissing Harry while the other three of their band members sang. It was a short and sweet kiss, but the crowd went crazy - more so insane - over it.

The song ended soon after the two shared the kiss and Niall began talking.

"That was, as Harold said, Stockholm Syndrome. Anyway, as you guys know, we made a post on Twitter asking for questions that we would display on this screen behind me," Niall turned and pointed to the screen, "so we'll do that now."

A tweet from one of the Directioners appeared on the screen for the crowd to see.

"It reads, 'For Louis and Harry, how long were you two together before telling us? Xx' I don't believe its up to me to answer, Harold, Loueh?"

Niall looked towards Harry but he was too caught up in Louis to notice anything. The two were facing one another, each in the others arms, lost in each others eyes, whispering sweet nothings no one else could hear.

"Harry..." Niall tried again.

No response.

"Harry!" Still, no response.

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES!!" A fan yelled from the crowd which seemed to get his attention. The fan? Oh, that was Hiraeth.

"Who said that?" Niall asked.

"I would also like to know," said Harry as he walked around the stage looking into the crowd.

Hiraeth, being the shy person she was, went to raise her hand but immediately put it back down. Not quick enough for Harry or Niall to ignore it though.