Prologue

Several starry figures crowded around a pool looking down at two clans and a group of rouges, but what they were looking at was seven kits that had just been born that day. The kits were sleeping with their siblings at their mothers' stomachs. "These kits will save the clans" A starry tom grunted the other cats nodding in agreement, the tom unsheathed his claws and slashed the pool, and down fell seven stars all heading towards each kit, the stars landed and each kit grew a star-like marking on their fur.

"We need to send a prophecy" A starry tabby mewed to the other six cats and stood "The Stone and Dove shall break the chain and death unleash through Star Clan's rage," She said. "Seven heroes shall answer the call, To storm or fire, the forest must fall" A calico tom add standing. "An oath to keep with a final breath. As foes bear claws to the dens of death" An albino she said standing, "To the north beyond the stars lies the forest's crown" A young tom said standing. "Falling from the ice the son of Star Clan shall drown" A blue-grey tom added standing, The rest of the cats nodded "I'll deliver it," A brown and white tabby cat said her eyes glinting a dark green her intentions hidden to the rest of the cat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young tabby she laid at a pool the stars reflecting on the surface, three other cats laid around the pool all in a deep sleep. The four cats woke up in a grassy field but blood was splattered on the grass claw marks and ripped-up grass laid around the area. 'It was a battle!' The young she realized in horror, a single cat walked down the slope of a hill she was a brown and white tabby stars shimmered dimly in her fur and her eyes glinted a deep green and brown in the low light of the bloody field, the young she nearly gagged at the smell of blood and rotting prey, a gasp came from one of the other medicine cats "Leaf'Drop!" She cried out in shock and sadness.

Leaf'Drop smirked "Hello Petal'Pounce,"  She said her voice was smooth like honey but rough and broken by the coldness and a raspiness "I bring a prophecy for the Tribes and Clans that will affect them for moons if not seasons to come," She said coldly her eyes narrowing down "The Stone and Dove shall break the chain and death unleash from Star Clan's rage, Seven heroes shall answer the call, To storm or fire, the forest must fall. An oath to keep with a final breath as foes bear claws to the dens of death, To the north beyond the stars, lies the forest's crown falling from ice where the son of Star Clan shall drown" Leaf'Drop said the bloody field growing dark as shadows swarmed the down the hill and shrieks rose into the air as the shadow cats attacked each other fresh blood splattering onto the grass, cats fell limp to the ground as wails from kits rose with the shrieking, panic filled the medicine cats' hearts as they watched the violent scene below them in horror and fear. 

"No this can't happen!" Petal'Pounce wailed out her claws digging into the ground as she looked at the swarms of cats fighting. A single wail rose above the rest of the cries "Attack!" The voice roared out and a large number of shadows swarmed down the hill and fearful wails of cats of all ages filled the air terror hit all the medicine cats like a blizzard.

Then they all woke up beside the pool the stars covered by a cloud "We need to get back!" The young she said and the medicine cats ran out from under the tree and went back to their clans as fast as they could run fear filling their movements "Holly'Star!" The young she yowled loudly running to the leader's den, cats poked their heads out of their dens curiously eyes glinting in the half moon's dim lighting on the clearing. The seven Star Clan cats that made the prophecy watched eyes glinting with fear as they watched the medicine cats tell their leaders about what was said at the star pool. A cat watched from the shadows smirking her eyes glinting a deep green and brown as she slipped to the border of Star Clan and the Dark Forest "The plan is in motion" She said as a dark grey tom nodded his pelt matted with blood and mud scars and bloody wounds clear "Good" He said smirking "Good job Leaf'Drop" He said as Leaf'Drop was revealed in the shadows smirking darkly.