18: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Chanel stirred against me, meekly letting out incoherent sentences.

"Baby it's okay...I'm taking you to the hospital. Is anything hurting?" I whispered against her forehead.

She opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight that showered her greatly. "I-I feel h-hot." That was all she said before going limp again.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Can you drive faster?!"

"Don't push me, Liam! I'm just as concerned as you are considering she's my daughter." He made sure to emphasize on my as he side-eyed me.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his ignorance. "She may be your daughter but she's the mother of my unborn children. I will not let anything, and I mean any-fucking-thing happen to her or my children."

"Children?" He puzzled.

"She might have twins." I clarified.

He took in an unsettling deep breath at the nerve-wracking news. "H-How long is she?" He reluctantly asked in a low voice.

"She's 5 going onto 6 weeks." I looked down at the Chanel in my hands as I planted my lips against her burning forehead.

Estabon let out a light chuckle. "Did she tell you the name she wanted?"

I smiled and turned my head to glance at him. "Alexander is what she wanted if there's a boy."

Estabon shook his head releasing another chuckle, but this time it was wholeheartedly warm. "No, she had this name picked out for years. She told me when she had a boy she'd name him Alexandro. It means 'defender'."

Alexandro. "It's perfetto," I muttered with a content sight.

"I'm guessing you told her you wanted Josephine?" He laughed making a left to the main road towards the hospital.

"You remembered." I chuckled stroking her head softly. "Yea I did, She was ecstatic with it."

Estabon sighed heavily before making a sharp right towards the emergency room entrance of the hospital. "Josephine and Alexandro, my grandchildren."

I nodded my head not knowing what else to do and began to stroke Chanel's head. Pulling her closer I hugged her tightly, whispering sweet nothings into my baby's ear letting her know she'd be okay. Estabon kept stealing glances as he drove and soon we were in front of the Beverly Hills emergency room.

He and I quickly climbed out of the car, me with Chanel's body in my hands as we rushing into the building with eyes on us.

"I need some sort of doctor or something. My girlfriend passed out and-and I need you to do something!" I didn't know what else to say. I didn't even know what was wrong with her other than the fact that she passed out while having another panic attack.

The receptionist looked at me and Estabon before her eyes went wide and she nodded, her hands scrambling to grab the phone. "Of course! Right away. Go through that door and someone will immediately help you."

She said something into the phone before ushering us towards the door. The busy hall was filled with chatting doctors and nurses. Everyone scurrying from room to room with clipboards and carts full of needles or blood pressure gauges.