𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

HEY GUYS IM RN CURRENTLY SCREAMING BECAUSE I FUCKING HIT 10K READS. AHHHHHHHH I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THIS!!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Positions" By Ariana Grande! #OikawaPlushAbuseIsGood you cant fight me saying that Abusing Oikawa is bad because it's not. THIS IS A LITTLE SHORT CHAPTER! LETS GET INTO ITTT!!!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Thursday, February 19
5:04 P.M.
3rd person POV

Shoyo and the managers were in the cafeteria trying to figure out what to make for everyone.

"We can make Yakitori?" Kaori suggests.

"Yeah but I don't want chicken!!" Says Hana.

"What about Okonomiyaki?" Says Runa.

"I'm not sure," says Yukie.

"Or Dashi?" Asks Kiyoko.

"Eh, maybe," says Yachi.

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLEEEE!" Natsu yells out being bored and hungry.

"Goddes do you have suggestions?" Ask Yukie and Hana while bowing down.

Shoyo is not surprised at all by this and is going along with it.

"Uhh, how about Ozoni Soup?" Shoyo suggests.

"AMAZING IDEA OUR GODDESS!" The duo yell.

"That's a good idea Shoyo!!" The rest exclaim.

"I know I'm just smart like that!" He says while flipping his fake long hair with a proud face on.

Everyone yells.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE SHOYO!"

Shoyo just giggles while everyone heads to the kitchen.

"So we need
daikon radish
carrot
taro potatoes
spinach
white miso
mochi rice cakes
katsuobushi bonito fish flakes
water
A small piece of kombu kelp
yuzu peel, to garnish"
Says Kiyoko while looking at the cookbook.

"Hai!" They yell and start to get the ingredients ready.

Yukie starts to peel and cut the carrots and Daikon and then put it in boiling water for a few minutes.

Hana starts to peel the potatoes and rub salt to reduce any slime, then she washes the salt off the potatoes and cut the potatoes. After she's done cutting them, she puts them in a pan with cold water and let them sit for a few minutes.

Kaori starts to boil the spinach for a few seconds and rinse them, then she squeezes them for the excess water and cuts them.

Kiyoko and Yachi get a pan and put the fish flakes and some kombu kelp. Then they start to simmer it for 10 minutes and then strain it in the stock. Yachi throws the used Fish Flakes and Kombu away. Yachi then combines the Miso and some of the stock together.

Yachi stirs the mixture until it dissolved.

Runa starts to grill the Mochi.