𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐜 & 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

┌(。Д。)┐ Doing this again lmao.

───────────────

Hi, I'm Y/n and I'm a hacker.

*The* hacker to be exact. Although, people normally call me a "Gray Hat Hacker"

Now you may be wondering, what the hell is a "Gray Hat hacker"? Well, basically I both violate laws and help people across the internet and the world.

I give information to people, companies, the mob, etc.

Well... I do more than just information dealing. With the right price... I can do anything.

Now... you may be wondering- "Where does Hope's Peak Academy come into this?"

And I'll tell you just that.

Going to some supposedly "Al-Mighty" school... doesn't interest me. In the slightest.

It's like worshipping some god who doesn't care about you in the slightest. That school seems shady too... especially with the information I dug up from its archives.

Shady stuff...

Though... the students there- do seem kinda fun? I guess... from what I saw from their profiles.

There's a variety of different talents, stuff I didn't know was a talent too.

Ultimate Detective... there's two of them actually.

Ultimate Writing Prodigy. Her books are... pretty good.

Ultimate Pop Sensation. That one makes sense.

Ultimate Programmer,

And Ultimate Lucky Student? What kind of talent is that?

Here's my least favorite one-

Ultimate Affluent Progeny.

What.

This guy's talent is just... him being rich? Did he buy his way into the school or something?

Ugh... he's probably a massive brat.

Anyway, enough about that, Let's get to the actual story.

───────────────

I sat at my desk as usual on the school bully's Instagram account and posting picks of her picking her nose.

And also posting photos of her snorting coke off of our Principal's desk.

Hehehe~ I love humiliating people... But I've unfortunately run out of photos to post, Bummer...

I groaned as I twirled around in my swivel chair trying to think of a way to cure my boredom.

"Hm... what to do..." 

Then I got an idea.

"... Messing with people is always fun." I shrugged

Talking to myself was fun. It's way more fun that talking to actual people...

People scare me... sometimes.