•3•

Claire's POV
I marched into my flat after my morning classes to find a very energetic and excited Alex bouncing on my couch.

"Okay you. I realize now what I have gotten myself into and I swear, if you make me go listen to those Mexicans I will-"
Alex cut me off.
"Nuh-uh, chica, you promised. Now, we have to get you ready. I already went through your closet-", She motioned to clothes strewn about the floor- "but you seem to have NOTHING for the occasion. Therefore, being the amazing friend I am, I brought you these."

Alex held up a pair of all-black converse, black skinny jeans, and a Pierce The Veil tee shirt. It had a picture of an old house with a dark figure rising out of the top.

I rolled my eyes, knowing there was no way out. I snatched the garments and stomped into my bathroom to change. I slid on the skinny jeans, (which surprisingly fit me very well) tucked in the shirt, and slid my feet into the converse.

Alex gasped when I walked out of the bathroom.
"CLAIRE MARIE YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT I CANT EVEN"
She pretended to pass out and fan herself, making both of us laugh hysterically.

"But seriously though! Wow.", she said.
"The hipster thing is seriously working out for you. Here!" She offered me a pair of wide-rimmed glasses.

I put on the glasses and glanced in the mirror. I didn't look like myself at all and... Honestly I liked it.

Alex ushered me out the door and we were on our way to the venue.