how you met

Jim
~ You were Bruce's older sister ~
It was my first time walking alone in the dark along the streets of Gotham. Since the death of my parents (the Wayne's) i have been terrified to leave my house. I was trying to prove a point to not only myself but my brother, Bruce that the world wasn't as dark and scary as we thought.
I was lost in my thoughts until I felt a splash, a car had just driven into a puddle and now I looked as though I had just been drowned.
I sighed.
"Maybe a little shortcut down the alley won't hurt".
I turned around the corner and carried on walking until a hand covered my face.
I was bashed into a wall by a man in a mask.
"Well if it isn't Y/N Wayne" the man whispered, still covering my face.
"Please let me go" I trembled as my eyes began to fill with tears, "please don't hu-" I was caught off mid sentence by a bang.
"Hey, sweetheart this is Jim Gordon from the GCPD are you okay" I heard a voice say as I slowly opened my eyes. "Y/N?! oh no here take my jacket let me take you back home" he said as he escorted me to the police car. "You shouldn't be walking in the dark alone you know how scary Gotham is lately" he sighed. "I know" I replied. "Hey how about I take you for coffee tomorrow maybe cheer you up" he asked.
"That would be lovely thank you but what about the man from the alley" I turned to ask him.
"He'll never bother you again I promise" Jim replied placing one hand on my cheek and the other on the wheel.

Harvey
~ you were Jim's sister ~
I sighed as I change the channel over and over again. I was staying with my brother Jim in Gotham to get over the heartbreak of my ex boyfriend. And of course Jim still wasn't home, as much as he gets on my nerves it was quite boring here alone without him.
*knock knock*
I heard the door and grabbed my gun, I was quite cautious about who came to Jim's house as he is wanted by most criminals these days.
I pulled the door open and held the gun at the masculine figure stood there.
"Hey GCPD put down your weapon" the man said,
I panicked and dropped my gun, "now where's Jim?"
he asked pointing his gun at me. "Woahhh I know as much as you I'm Y/N his sister" I said panic still in my voice. The man froze. "Of course I'm so sorry my names Harvey I'm a friend of Jim's" he said holding his hand out to shake mine. I shook back hesitantly. "How about I take you to dinner and we both agree to not tell jim" he joked.
"Deal" I laughed.

Jerome
~ the circus after his mums death~
"Y/N!" my mum screamed coming into her changing room where u was waiting for her . "woah mum what's up" I replied. I could tell she had been crying. "They've found a body, one of our snake dancers, killed" she cried falling into my arms.
I ran outside to see the commotion. Stood around the body was tones of police, one of them being Mr Jim Gordon my personal favourite. I ran over to him to ask what was going on.
"Another day in Gotham I suppose" he said, slowly turning his face to the direction of a boy.
"Is that your hint of you wanting me to go talk to him" I laughed.
"Please Y/N your trained in this and my hands and kind of tied" he sighed.
"Don't worry Jim I've got this" I said walking over to the boy.
"Hey" I said as I sat next to him, his head still in his hands. "My names Y/N" i brushed my hand through his ginger hair "I'm sorry to hear what's happened".
He looked up at me with hidden guilt in his eyes. "Woah" he said with shock on his face "your beautiful". I smiled. "Sorry where are my manors, Y/N was it? My names Jerome it's a pleasure to meet you" he smiled.
Who knew something this innocent could turn into such a mess.

Oswald
~ you were fish mooney's daughter~
Oh how I hated it here. I didn't hate the fact my mum owned a club it was more the fact she had a new boy toy every week. It creeped me out more that some of the were even my age.
Today was different, she was holding more auditions for people to perform in the club only this time of course it was an half naked man. She was sat right in the centre in front of the stage but I preferred to be sat further away in my own space.
"Isn't he amazing Y/N", she cried full of joy with her eyes fixed on him.
"Yeah mum of course" I said back sarcastically making Butch laugh from behind me mimicking the mans moves making me giggle.
"Isn't he amazing" a man whispered from next to me, I turned to see it was none other than one of my mothers workers, Oswald. "Of course", I giggled. He smiled and picked up my empty glass and took it away. I was too distracted to see my mum had completely finished and had come over to the table. "Your not flirting are you Y/N" she said finding herself funny. "He's sweet" I said looking towards Oswald who was cleaning up my mothers table. "He's just an umbrella boy Y/N my love you could have kings and queens at your feet not him" she said while stroking my cheek with her palm before walking away.
But he wasn't just an umbrella boy. Oswald Cobblepot was much more than that and you knew it.

Zsasz
~ you were don falcones daughter ~
My father was holding a dinner at our place today to celebrate 50 years of his business. It was important to me that I attended for all of his workers would be here.
I turned around to my mirror to look at my silky red dress. For the first time in ages I felt beautiful.
"Wow my dear you look lovely" I heard my father say from behind me I turned around and placed my hands in his "you look just like your mother did when she was your age". My mother had died almost a year ago, she was half hostage by my fathers rival don Maroni, this was the first time he had mentioned her since her death. "Thankyou" I said smiling back at him. He placed his arm in mine and took me downstairs to our dining hall. Only a few people were here so far as the meal wasn't starting for a few hours. My eyes were fixated on the men in the room all in black with guns.
That was until my eyes were caught with another, a tall bald man. My father noticed and called him over. "Y/N this is one of my main hit men victor zsasz he will also be joining us for dinner tonight" ,he said, "victor this is my daughter Y/N". Victor bowed down and placed a kiss on my hand. "Y/N it is a pleasure, I must say you look beautiful" he said calmly making me blush "why thank you victor" I giggled.
"Right that's quite enough of the soppy business you two come along Y/N let's greet some of our guests" father said walking away. I nodded and smiled at victor as I left the room.
wow. He was really something.

Ed
~ at the GCPD ~
I began to cry. I was still down at the police station waiting for my results on the death of my little sister. I must have been sat in the same place for 5 whole hours now, police coming in and out telling me it was okay if I went home but will I refused.
"Hey, What has to be broken before you can use it?" a man asked sitting next to me. "Huh" I look at him confused. "What has to be broken before you can use it?", he repeated.
"Is this a joke because I'm broken right now" I sighed.
"Oh sugar no I didn't mean that" he panicked making me giggle.
"I'm joking" I laughed. "My names Y/N".
"Edward Nygma" he said holding his hand out and shaking mine very nervously making me giggle.
"Y/F/N I hope I'm not interrupting anything but you can come in my office now we have some news" Detective Gordon said approaching us. I jumped up and followed Jim. "An egg" Ed shouted. I turned around, "what",I shouted back.
"An egg has to be broken before you can use it",he smiled. I laughed and walked into Jim's office.