𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Get up." I mumbled, tapping Pharaohs thigh for him to get up. He was straddling me while he laid ontop of me, playing on his phone until I woke up. "Noo, ion want to." He whined, sitting up on my stomach.

I watched as he rubbed his eyes before he leaned down and pecked my lips. I gripped his thigh before slapping it as he slightly jumped and rubbed the spot I hit him at. We stared at eachother before sucking my teeth and sitting up, placing my hands under his thighs and lifting him up when I got up.

He quickly wrapped his arms and legs around me as we walked to his bathroom. After we brushed our teeth and him following me around the room with his arms wrapped around my waist, I finally put on some clothes.

"Get dressed, we gotta go to the mall." I said, putting my shoes on. I leaned over and took my phone off the charger before getting on it waiting for Phar to finish getting dressed.

What I learned about him is that even though he look manly as hell, he a bigass baby. Submissive as hell too. "Thanny, I'm done." He mumbled, sliding his shoes on. I hummed as we walked out his room to see Sonder sitting on the kitchen counter, eating strawberries and sugar.

"Yall ready?" He asked, hopping down from the counter and putting everything away. He washed his hands before grabbing his keys and going out the door as we followed.

  𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I sat back on the bed and stared at Sagira, watching as she wiggled and moved around. "So you not gon keep the socks on?" I asked her, seeing as she took the other one off by lifting her leg up.

I smacked my lips before getting up and putting a pair of jeans on that I had to lean against the wall to actually slid them up my thighs. After the 5 minutes struggle, I threw on a jacket after putting on a tank top.

Ian really got tiddies, these AA fit me good enough. Glad though cause ion get weird ass stares from people who don't know what niggas like me is called.

But they'll only see it if I take my clothes n shit off. I grabbed Sagiras diaper bag before picking her up and sticking my phone in my jacket pocket.

"You so pretty today, Sasa." I mumbled, kissing my fingers then placing it on her forehead making her smile. "Mhm, extra gorgeous baby." I said, answering her babbling and walking out the front door, locking it.

I got Sagira situated inside the car before getting in myself and driving off to the mall. I need to do my schoolwork when I get home today.

A few minutes later we pulled into a parking spot next to Sonders car since they was all standing outside by the car. Fathan came and opened my door and unlocking the back door before taking Sagira out.

I swear, you would think that's his child the way he be speeding trying to pick her up before anyone else can. "So no hey, cold blooded ass nigga." I mumbled as he walked back over to Phar with Sagi and her diaper bag.

I cut the car off and got out the car, stretching and closing the door with my foot before walking over to them. I shoved my keys in my back pocket before checking to see if I had my wallet and everything I need.

"See, I told you Fallon is even more beautiful in real life instead of in pictures and facetime." Pharaoh said making me smile and thank him before seeing him get hit on the back of his head.

"Gimme my child back." I mumbled as Fathan sucked his teeth and gave her back to me. Hol on, now that I'm thinkin bout it. "Nigga, aint you supposed to be at sc- Shut yo ass up. I'm skippin." He mumbled, walking past me with the diaper bag still on his shoulder.

Sometimes he makes me proud and sometimes he don't wit his disrespectful ass. Sagira laid her head on my shoulder as she drooled and babbled, breathing softly to herself.

"So no hey to me?" Sonder asked, smiling and walking on the side of me as we watched Phar and Fathan walk and talk infront of us. "Hey Sond." I responded, smiling feeling as Sagira snored lightly meaning she was sleep.

Thank the lordt cause she wouldn't go to sleep last night for nothing so I had to stay up all night running on fuckin caffeine n shit. Pretty sure I got bags under my eyes right na.

"Why you ain't bring nothing to carry her in." Sonder asked as we followed Phar and nem inside one of the stores. "She don't like em and I'm not finna carry no carseat around the mall or having her cry the whole time we hea." I said, looking around the aisles of clothes.

He hummed before stopping infront of me. I leaned back from behind him to see what he stopped for. Mind you, this nigga taller than Fathan and he's atleast 6'1 and then my short ass is 5'3 at 23 years old.

I'm as tall as a 6th grade student. I even saw some niggas who was in 5th grade that was taller than me. Short ass genes, why my momma let me get her height instead of my daddys height. Even her ass is one inch taller than me.

"You know him?" Sonder said, pointing to ole dude who was staring hard as hell. I squinted cause I need glasses but ion want none before nodding my head. See, now whea Fathan at. "Damn, thats my baby?" Ole dude said as I stared at him like he was retarded.

My face turned into a mug as I mentally rolled my eyes. "Nawl, we don't claim you." I mumbled, turning back to the shit I was looking at. "So you ain't gon let me see my child?" Zavier said, coming closer. "Nigga, you ain't even claim her as yours when I told you. Fuck you mean 'so you ain't go let me see my child.' I will beat yo ass in this mothafuckin stoe, don't play wit me Zavier. " I responded, walking away and pulling Sonder along.

I wanna go home, I hate it here.