ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Staring right back at me was a man with red eyes and greyish-blue hair.

I took a few big steps back in surprise, trying to create distance between me and the mirror man.

The man just looked at me and proceed to let out a breath fogging the mirror while he did. Slowly the man placed a finger on the foggy area of the mirror and started to draw something. 

I could not see what it was from the distance I had put between me and the mirror. 

The man looked up from whatever he had been drawing and made a hand motion signalling me to come closer. I did as the man signalled me and stepped up to the mirror again. 

The red-eyed stranger started drawing again. After a few seconds of observing the man drag his finger over the surface of the mirror, I realised that the man was not drawing but writing. 

It was only 2 words. 

All Might. 

The thing that the stranger had written in the fog was the name of the Number 1 Hero. 

I looked from the words written on the mirror to the stranger's eyes. The moment our eyes met the stranger started to draw a line from one comer to another, creating a line through the name of The Symbol of Peace. The stranger repeated the same action creating a big X over the name.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. 'Does he just not like All Might or does he want to kill him?' I questioned myself.

The stranger looked at me for a good 20 seconds before he placed his hand on the thin glass that seemed to be the only thing separating us. As soon as all of his fingers made contact with the surface it started to shatter.

One moment he was trapped behind the mirror the next moment he was jumping out of it reaching both of his hands towards me. The force of the mirror shattering send me flying backwards and I landed on the floor with a harsh thud.

Then the man who had broken free of the mirror prison just stared at me. He slowly started to walk closer and closer to me and with each step he took, I slid backwards. Before I knew it, the man had squatted down so he could look me in the eyes. It was like his stare was burning holes in my soul. It seemed so empty yet so full of anger, hate and sadness.

The intensity of the man's stare made my stomach turn in discomfort.

After a few moments of us just staring at each other, the strange man with red eyes started to move.

It was as if everything had started to move in slow motion.

His hands started to reach for my throat.

As the distance between my neck and the stranger's hands became smaller and smaller, I looked at the Man's face.

A wide grin was painted across his face and his eyes shined with wrath.

He opened his mouth and said: "YOOOO!!! Dr. (l/n) WAKE UP!"

I was jolted awake by the loud noise and let out a high-pitched scream. Looking at my surroundings I noticed that I was no longer in the strange monotone place. I was in the teacher's lounge at U.A High School.

I looked to the side and found a certain loud blond standing beside me.

"Present Mic...?" I mumbled confusedly.

"The one and only." The loud Pro hero responded and flashed me a smile.

Still a bit confused with the whole ordeal I just looked at the man known as Present Mic.

"You took quite a nap (l/n) and poor All Might have been stuck at the same place for like 2 hours, yo," The loud man said.

'All Might... Stuck... What?' I did not understand what he meant until I turned my head.