"Ok I have you right here." He said going under the desk giving them two key cards to they're room. "Are y'all from here?"

"No we from Dallas Texas." Asia gave him a smile.

"Oh that's what's up." He said. "Well I hope y'all enjoy your time here in Miami. It's a lot of things to do here."

"We actually don't have anything planned for the weekend What's some fun things to do around here?" She asked.

"Oh it's plenty of stuff to do. 1 it's a beach across the street, 2 plenty of malls and outlets, 3 on the weekends like tomorrow parties are everywhere and since y'all are visiting y'all can walk around the on the boardwalk." He said. "Really on the weekend the whole city is out."

"That does sound fun." Kingsley said.

"Well thank you...Dandre." Asia read his name tag.

"You welcome you ladies have a nice day." He told them before they walk off with they're bags.

They got on the elevator she headed up to the 6th floor. They roamed the halls to look for they're room. Once they found they're room they unlocked the door with the key card and walked in.

A cold crisp of air hit them as soon as they walked in. "Damn it's cold as hell in here." Kingsley chuckled.

"It's so nice in here." Asia looked around. "It's like a real suite."

The girls walked around the suite admiring everything. "KINGSLEY!" Asia yelled.

"What?" Kingsley responded.

"They got a motherfuckin jacuzzi tub in this bitch. Yea imma go ahead and order me a champagne bottle and some fruit." She said making Kingsley laugh.

"Girl shut up. I thought you seen something the way you screaming." She said chuckling.

"You know what. I think I want to move here." Asia's said while eating

"I was thinking the same thing." Kingsley said. "But I know my Momma gonna trip."

"Mine will too." She said. "But hell we grown as fuck. We don't got to tell them until the papers get signed." She said.

"Like when I was 17. I got sick of my momma shit and moved out and I didn't tell her until the move in date." Kingsley laughed. "She was mad as hell. I'll do it again but this time Imma move out of state."

"Why she was mad?" Asia asked.

"Because she toxic." Kingsley rolled her eyes. "That's why I don't got no daddy in my life."

They both snickered before laughing. "I'm not about to play with you." Asia's shakes her head.

"No like for real my Momma is dead ass one of those Moms that except shit from you. Like girl I don't owe you shit just because you gave birth to me. I didn't tell you I lay down and fuck. She kill me with that." Kingsley explained.

"Some parents are like that though. Moms think just because what gave birth to you they can use that excuse to get what they want from want." Asia said.

"100 percent agree." Kingsley said. "My momma is just like that. I love her to death and but me and my momma always bump heads."

"Maybe y'all just need to talk it out." Asia suggested.

"We tried that but it's like she don't get it. It's like she jealous of everything I do. Like when I brought my first car. When I told her everything that came out her mouth was so negative like girl. Can you be happy for me damn." Kingsley shakes her head.

Kingsley and her Mom didn't have that Mother and daughter connection. Kingsley had no brothers or sister she was the only child. Once Kingsley became aware she could start doing things on her own, her mom would stop her from doing certain things.

Kingsley became aware of what her Mom was doing but she put up with her mom bull only because she still living in her mom house. About time when she turn 17 she moved out which really pissed her mom off.

"She'll come around. Just let her think or do what she want." Asia told her. "She'll get better."

TBC

Asia Campbell