That hospital nurse.

"Why are u telling me this.?"  Eren said confused looking at Yeager

"Stop making the boy do things for u Kruger." He said and grunted then started blabbering on with something else to then start screaming in fear. Eren rolled his eyes and sighed looking at the nurses running out to see what happened but one nurse caught his eye. Her hair colour wasn't natural and her eyes were a blue that no human he's ever seen had her face structures were very well proportioned and her skin was soft and she pretty much glowed she was beautiful. Her curves seemed unrealistic but at the same time they were it was like if he wanted to he could put his hands around her waist and his finger tips would touch this made him very curious and blocking out the screaming but something else came to his head "in that flash back.. it looks like the female I marry? In the future?" He questioned and looked confused "well.. might marry.."

She rushed over with panting slightly and her hair was in a messy bun and she held doctor yeagers arm up asking if he was okay and to calm down as one of the other nurses went to eren "u need to come inside so we can introduce u to a new nurse who will be taking care of u" she smiled and helped him up and helped him inside making him sit down waiting for a couple of minutes then glanced to the side seeing that same girl wiping her dress off slightly and had a smile going to the nurse "u wanted to see me? Ma"am?" She questioned looking at eren "yes! Eren this will be ur new caretaker she will be responsible for ur pills and bathing you. She smiled and a small light came into erens eye like he had seen an angel and Nala smiled nodding "that will be no problem ma"am I will take good care of this oldie" she smiled patting his back gently and the other nurse giggled "he's 2 years older then you sweetie." She laughed and eren smiled looking up at her as her whole face went pale and her eyes widen "omg I'm so sorry-" she covered her mouth and was in pure shock as he chuckled lightly "it's fine I do look old maybe u can freshen me up~?" He flirted which made her flinch a bit "haha very funny Yeager now let's get u back to ur bed it's pill time!" She smiled and helped him to his room and placing him on the bed going to the medicine table near him "I am ur nurse Nala if u have any problems feel free to ask me for help and I'll gladly help you" she smiled and turns to him holding two pills and water coming over and goes to give it to him as he grabbed her wrist pulling her in her face close to his "let me grab ur waist.. and then I'll let you give me the pills." He looks at her confidently and she looked confused and giggled "I mean okay?" She questioned him confused as he wrapped his hands around her waist and was correct he could touch his fingers. He let go almost immediately after finding out and took the pills with the water and she smiled putting hands on her hips "okay well would u like to let me freshen u up like u said?" She giggled and he sat up smiling he felt something in his heart it was burning like passion he looks up at her that shine even brighter Nala giggled and grabbed out a blade and a hair band and tied his hair into a bun and gently shaving the facial hair off his face till he was Clear. She smiled when she finished and washed her hands and looks at the clock. "Oh jeez I gotta get back to my other patient! I'll be back soon okay ask me if u have any trouble!" She smiled going out of the room and eren took his hair up and could smell her fresh smelling scent sweet,fruity  he enjoyed it and then tied his hair back up but it wasn't exactly the same as hers which made him disappointed so he took it out and placed it beside him thinking about her once again why did she flood his head like that? Was he right? Was she the one who he married? In the flash backs?. This tortured his brain until he fell asleep and hours had gone by he woke up to the sound of his door closing seeing her once again she put her bag on the bench and had a new pair of clothes and she looks at him "it's bathing time eren" she smiled closing her eyes lightly which made him blush "yeah. Just give me a second.." he pretended to struggle out of bed which made her go over and help him he was much bigger then her and she struggled to keep him up. He leaned on the ground a bit to help her and she giggled "I'm strong!" A yell came  from her mouth and it was confident and brave he smiled as she didn't know what he did to make him lighter and she walked to the bathrooms and had a bath already going for him. She put him down and turned away doing her own stuff and waited for him to get undressed and go into the bath once he got in h relaxed straight away it was the perfect temp for him. Other nurses couldn't get it to the temp he liked so he was always stiff when being washed but then again he never liked being washed by other people but this girl was something different. She went to him and squirted some soap onto the washer and scrubbed his back for him her hands were gentle and smooth it tickled when he was touched by her water splashed on her white nurse outfit and she sighed as it was slightly see through but eren was a gentlemen so he tried not to look but glimpse every now n then after she had finished on spots he wouldn't be able to reach she let him do the rest of the work soon to be drying him from behind admiring that sexy butt he has and then let him do the work to then taking him to his room and wishing him a goodnight soon to go back home to her house.