Chasing the links

He didn't know how he managed to get back to the place, then school and surroundings.

But when he reached there it smelled fishy in air.

There didn't seem any kind of change, the kids were leaving for home peacefully, big boys were crowding the corners with all those after school moments.

Coffee vendors were happily pouring cold coffees in big mugs to people waiting in the small waiting area of the shop.

He could not believe a road was going to be this silent after one such accident.

"excuse me, there was an accident here..."

"Sorry, I just came, I don't know.' told the woman who might be one of the teachers from the school.

"did you see Dance Teacher Ridhima ?" He asked trying to get his breaths back.

"Sorry, but I was busy all day I didn't seem to notice her." the woman was in a hurry.

He walked to the nearby shop where this old man was clearing his newly fetched grocery cartons into containers and racks ...

"what accident, there had been no accident here," the shopkeeper eyed him in confusion.

"Are you sure you were here all the time, there was an accident, a lady got hurt somewhere on this road...?" he was shocked but maintained his calm.

"Young man, I am here all day and accidents don't vanish in thin air." Old man confirmed bowing down to collect the supply then unloading in shelves.

He took a moment to collect himself and just then his phone pinged with a message.

"looks like there was no accident at all... welcome to War zone Tuscany, Captain."

Someone was getting on his nerve or something big was going on without his knowledge and some people were involving innocent people in their game.

"call me whenever you are free." he typed furiously before heading to the school area.

"Angre, there is someone who knows about the operation Tuscany." he screeched in the phone as soon as he received his junior's call.

"How could it be, Boss..." Angre answered back. "we still don't have a lot about this operation. It was just her that day and then nothing just a big blank"

"We need to hurry, we'll discuss it when we meet this evening," he told him before cutting the call and heading to the principle's chamber for some important information.

One beautiful and then black evening started in front of Angre's eyes and he stared at the seemingly lifeless body of someone on his phone.

~~~~~ A few months back~~~~

The hall was lit with red and white balloons and lights, something precisely between Lavender and roses was spread in the air of the huge hall of the club.

He was expecting a lot more things speaking about the love week but this place was genuinely decorated for the week dedicated to lovers around the globe.

Dusting away the imaginary wrinkles from his ink blue blazer, he put his phone in DND mode and made way inside the blurring world.

This was the needed escape from his tough life and before making his way to his base he made sure to enjoy this evening like always and what more beautiful than a valentine's week.

Life was not cakes and cookies after he qualified for the designated military exams since the small age of 17 and earned medals and citations for the best cadet.