"for help".

Quackity bit the inside of his cheek. Yeah, he has said that. He sighed and stood aside, letting the hurt boy in. Sapnap carefully swung his legs into the room and cursed when he jumped down. Quackity immediately outstretched his arms and helped the boy sitting down on his bed.

"What the hell happened?", he asked.

"Doesn't matter", Sapnap mumbled.

Quackity didn't want to push him. It was probably something private and it was totally okay when Sapnap didn't want to tell him anything about that. He should do that when he's ready.

"Can I see it?", he asked and sat down next to him.

There was still much space between them but Sapnap was still there, in the room of someone he hated and someone that hated him as well. But where else should he go to? He used to be close to George and Dream but that changed. They had a huge fight when the two boys got together. It was the time when Sapnap didn't know that he was actually gay as well. That was something he still hasn't told anybody. It was still his secret and he didn't want anyone to find out. His parents practically raised him to be homophobic and well, his two best friends dating wasn't something that fit well together with homophobia.

And of course, Karl wasn't an option. Deep inside, he wanted the brunet to like him and he didn't want to stand at his window at 1:32PM with a swollen side. He didn't want to scare that boy.

Sapnap sighed and carefully lifted up his shirt.

Quackity took a sharp breath. He reached forward and immediately took his hands back.

"What the fuck", he mumbled.

He was clearly overwhelmed with that situation.

"I wanted to be your therapist, not your nurse", he said.

Sapnap snorted slightly.

Quackity looked up at him and saw a tear slowly rolling down the cheek of the poor boy in front of him. He sighed.

"Alright, I guess I can be a nurse as well", he got up and walked into the bathroom.

When he was in the bathroom he got some salve and some pills which would relieve a little bit of the pain. He put the things down for a second and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Karl needed to come over he's good at comforting people.

"I have some salve and some pills. I guess they help... I hope so", Quackity sat down next to him.

"I might be your nurse right now but I still won't put the salve on", he gave the things to Sapnap.

Sapnap nodded slightly and started creaming his side with the salve.

"I'll get some water real quick", Quackity stood up and walked downstairs, leaving the boy alone in his room.

He was perfectly in time when he opened the door.

"DON'T RING THE BELL!", he said to Karl.

Karl flinched back and held his chest with one hand.

"Quackity! Why are you screaming like that, what the hell?", he drove a hand through his hair.

"My mom is sleeping and I don't want Sapnap to know that I texted you", the smaller boy stood aside.

"Sapnap?", Karl asked and entered the house.

"I don't know what happened but... something did. He's not feeling good right now and you're good at comforting people and I actually think that he likes you... uhm more than me especially".