Rejecting Summer x Immortal Reader x Ruby Part1

RWBY By: Rooster Teeth

Published on: February 14 , 2021

Y/N pov

"Wakey wakey !"

Urgh.

"Mister L/N ,its time to wake"

5 more min.. actually,make it 50

"Wake up Samurai we got city to burn!"

Go away Wicky!

I rise from my slumber to see her, Summer Rose. My bestie and soon to be girlfriend. Why a girlfriend you ask? Fuck you that's why. Sorry.

"Y/N, you should try to at least wake earlier in our hangout day"

Yeah , yeah sorry Red.

"Come on ,I see you still wanted to fall back asleep . Don't lie back down!"

Okay I'm up!

I jump from my bed and proceed to do my routine. Today is our weekly hanging out. It's been like this since our childhood. I met her at 5 and its like we are made for each other. We do everything together , mostly I meant. It included me wearing makeup and crossdressing . But well, It don't really fit me. I built like traditional men , broad shoulder and all. Complete with my handsome face. Damn, now I sound like narcissist.

Enough of that, today I will confess. I've been crushing on her since 8. Her cheerful demeanor and happy go luck aura became my sought. It didn't help that she have grown into a beautiful woman. Every single days, I fall deeper into love. She like an angel that continuously flapping her wings on me. Wings that protect me from depression. My parents died on my tenth birthday. Since then, I lost a purpose to life but not entirely. With her by my side, I can go through heaven and hell.

I finished wearing my outfit . I also add some touch to make it more fancy. Today is special day after all. Based on her behaviour towards me , I'm sure she will accept . Nothing will ever go wrong. But still why my stomach feels weird ,I hope it can hold on all the cookies Summer made.

I give one last wave to my teammates before meeting her outside. "Go get them ass Tiger!" shout Daniel "I'm sure it will go fine. Tell her everything Y/N" encourage Lancer. "*grumble*" said Herm in sleep.

"you look extra great today Y/N!"

Haha , thanks! sooo. bakery?

"yes!" she excitedly answer.

We walk into the bullhead sending us to the town. Suprisingly , the bakery is full of people at this time. For god sake, it's still 9 in the morning. I can't complain much tho. The bakery is very famous here and they have a baking course today. The price is affordable even not so popular bakery don't provide such professional course with that little fee.

Baker: "Hello peoples of Atlas! Welcome to our humble shop. We are fascinated to see wonderful amount of peoples eager to learn our ways of baking . Unfortunately, we got limited spaces ,so only some of you may be lucky enough to enter."

This will be a damn ruin of a plan if I'm not ready for this. I figured there will be limited acceptance so I buy a favor from him.

Baker: " let's see. Oh , one of our lucky or should I say two is chosen. Mr. L/N and Miss Rose!"

That's obviously a lie since I already done something to manipulate the draw. But who cares , as long as she is happy.

ZA WARUDO TIME SKIPPU

On our hand is a pack of cookies, memories of our last time being a best friends. Now for the next step!

"Y/N?"