je t'aime au revoir

I know that the Singapore concert was a few days before, but just go with it please😂

(25/11/17)

I wake up with my clothes from yesterday still stuck to my body, a reminder of the violent water fight Harry and I got into after the concert.

It all started when I took a brilliant photo of him doing his signature whale. We made eye contact during it, which made him burst into laughter, causing him to accidentally inhale some of the water. While I was laughing my ass off, he was trying not to choke.

This spiked revenge.

When everyone in the audience had gone home, and the crew were cleaning up, he saw me sitting alone on one of the chairs, scrolling through the photos. I must have looked so vulnerable, because he ceased the opportunity to strike.

Luckily I had just packed up my equipment when he threw a bucket of cold water straight into my face. The rock hard ice cubes shot freezing touches into my nerves, and my hair was saturated instantly.

As it still is right now, after a good six hours of sleep. I feel sticky and gross, my skin still a bit damp.

It was an incredible show however, the best one yet. The fans in Singapore were so enthusiastic, and seemed to be enjoying every song thoroughly. Harry wore the same marvellous suit he wore in San Francisco, the simple flowers still looking beautiful.

It brought back memories from then. It's crazy that we've only known each other a little under two months, because I feel like I've known Harry for years. I can easily say that he is one of the closest, if not the closest, friend I've ever had.

Sorry Griffin.

Someone yanks up the blind, shooting bright rays of early morning light into my half-awake eyes. I can see a picturesque set of clouds in the sky, and the distant figures of buildings below us as we prepare to land.

I'm the most excited for this location. Why, you may ask?

Well, because we're in Sydney. My home town, my true love. And, my family is going to the show. I've also been blackmailed by Willa and Penelope to get Harry to go to the beach with us. If I had said no, my year 8 school pictures would have been revealed to him, and that's something no one wants to see.

It's truly horrifying. Little Nixie, wearing her ugly school uniform, and an even more unfortunate hairstyle. I'm pretty sure the photography company had it photoshopped, because I distinctly remember looking in the mirror that day thinking, 'wow I look great!'.

But apparently not, because I resembled an egg a bit too closely.

Harry agreed to come with us, thank god, so that will be an experience. I've made a bet with Emilie that Willa will pass out within five minutes, either due to the heat or meeting her celebrity crush of nearly seven years. I'm just hoping that Harry isn't scared off, because he also managed to convince me to let him eat with my family as well.

I heave myself out of the way-too-comfy airplane bed, throwing on some fun socks and stumbling to the seating area. The sounds of upbeat music registers, but I don't recognise them. Short after multiple claps follow, creating a percussion for the song.

"What's that?" I yawn, rubbing my eyes again.

Harry and Mitch are sprawled across the floor, blankets pushed onto the couch and an almost empty chip packet laying next to them. A laptop is open, and I see a series of green lines before Harry shuts it quickly.

"Good morning!" He gulps.

"Morning Nixie!" Mitch smiles.

"Morning... That sounded cool by the way." I shrug, making my way over to them.