Just as she took her wand out Draco walked it. Hermione didn't notice him but I did. She put a curing spell on me. It helped but Draco definitely noticed that. I noticed that he was staring at us from the back of the classroom, great.

"Better?" Hermione asked pretty loudly

"Yea, for sure" I replied shy now. Draco was looking straight at me.

"Oh someone had a headache?" Dafne exclaimed and I got embarrassed

"Right.. I heard y'all had a party yesterday. Guess you can't control yourself at all, huh?" she smirked and I turned back to her. Hermione grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing anything chaotically.

"Shut up, as if you never got drunk" Mione tried to defend me now. I looked at her with my eyes wide open trying to make her stop saying anything. Draco could hear everything for sure now.

"Oh yea? Well I never ended up with thousands hickeys all over my neck like this whore" she hissed.

Oh my fuck, she noticed. I was in such hurry today that I forgot to cover my marks completely. There was no escape anymore. I was dying from embarassment and the worst part was that Malfoy could hear our conversation very clearly. I couldn't look at him so I have no idea if he was watching us now. If so, he was probably laughing with his friends. I blushed.

"My god, Maya!" Hermione noticed it now too.

"Didn't Harry take you to your room last night?" George joined the conversation.

I looked away and that's when my eyes met his. Draco Malfoy was red with anger, piercing me with his gaze now. I got scared of the way he looked now. He seemed furious. Was he jealous?...

"Wait, what are you guys trying to say?" Ginny said suddenly. I didn't even notice she was in the classroom at all. Now I'm fucked, amazing.

"Maya, you would never... right?" She asked with a shaky voice. She was about to break down but so was I. Never in my whole life would I wish to do such a thing to her. I really am the worst friend. I'd give everything to take the goddamn time back now.

"Gin, I'm so sorry..." I said slowly with my voice also shaking. "I was very drunk and didn't control a thing. Look I-"

"How could ever do this to me?" She interrupted me. Her face was full of sorrow and many tears appeared on her cheeks.

"I gave her a strong one, sure she didn't mean that..." George said, probably trying to calm us down but he sounded so unsure. No one believed that I didn't want to sleep with Harry. To be honest I didn't believe it myself.

"No! No, Maya you are the most disgusting person I have ever met" she was crying so much now. Hermione got up and came up to her, trying to comfort her.

I looked at George terrified. He was shocked of how this whole situation escalated quickly.

"I hate you" Ginny hissed and that was it. I got up, feeling like I was about to break down completely. I had to leave before I burst out with tears. Before I could go out of the classroom, George grabbed me by my sleeve.

"I'll go with you" he whispered but I
disagreed.

"Stay here, I need to be alone now" I faked smiled and quickly left the classroom.

The tears on my face were completely out now. I didn't care. I was walking fastly through the huge corridor. Was empty since classes were about to start. I felt like shit. Now all I wanted to do was go and find Harry and find out why the he would he let any of this happen.

Unfortunately I was interrupted when someone grabbed my hand and pushed me into a small room, that I didn't even know about it's existence.

"Shhh" the person whispered before I could even give out any reaction.