Chris "again it was really nice to meet you" he was about to turn and leave came in contact with a lady with dirty blonde hair and seemed to be in her early forty's

"Chris" she smiled and gave him a hug.

Chris smiled at the lady "Heather" and gave her a hug.

'Heather' Daisy thought to herself, that's the name of the manager that she's interviewing to be her assistant, unless there is another

Heather looked right at Daisy "Who's this?" She asked Chris.

"This is Daisy, she has a job interview today"

Daisy smiled at Heather and nodded politely

"Daisy, I'm interview a girl named Daisy today.... guess that might be you" she looked Daisy up and down

Whenever Daisy would get nervous she would play with her hands and she caught herself doing so as Heather was staring at her.

Heather then broke the silence "Chris, Sebastian is already here and waiting in the meeting room, you are free to join him" she said pointing in the direction of what Daisy thought was the meeting room.

Chirs nodded "sweet" Chris then looked at Daisy "good luck" he said sticking both thumbs up and then disappearing in the hallway.

Daisy smiled and then immediately stopped when she saw Heather stare at her with a judgemental look "alright... Daisy, we can start since you're here" she said "follow me to my office for the interview"

Daisy nodded and followed Heather to her office.

Once they made it to the office and were seated Daisy couldn't help but look around, it was a really nice office.

"Okay... let's get started" Heather said as she pushed herself closer to her desk "why do you want this job?"

"Well, ever since I was young I've always wanted to eventually become a manager... I find it fascinating how everything works to come together for instance the process of a movie being filmed right before my eyes is an amazing experience"

"Have you seen a film being done before" Heather asked Daisy.

"When I was about five, my dad works in the business and one time he took me and it was an unforgettable feeling"

Heather nodded "if you work for me you won't always be seeing film being made unless I'm there"

Daisy nodded "I understand"

Heather nodded "are you organized"

"Yes, I like to think so, I keep everything in my notebook and I always make to-do lists for the day"

"Great, great" Heather said "I like that"

Daisy stared at Heather in shock that she's agreeing with her and nodded.

"I see potential in you working here"

Daisy smiled

"Where is your dad now?" Heather asked

"Uh, he's not really in the family picture right now" Daisy said